the cave

The art is not mine

The dark dark opening of the cave gave me shivers. I quietly stepped into the cave. I jolted back after I saw something in the pitch black darkness. After my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I saw it was just a gigantic Rock. I laid against The Rock. I got my lunch bag (that had a hole in it), and took out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I bit into it and I noticed there was too much jelly in it. I Finished my sandwich. I was just sitting there and then........... A hot Rush of air filled the room.

I froze and then I heard a little chuckle from behind me. I wanted to run but I was frozen. "You seem like a good target," he smiled. He picked me up and then I screamed. "Since you didn't run," he grinned. " Ah! Don't kill me! Please," I screamed from my life. Me screaming made the Giant  with a confused look. "Oh I am surprised. I have never seen someone beg," he said surprised. he paused and looked at me with hunger and interest.

"You might be a good snack," he smiled. He held me high enough so he could drop me in this mouth. He let go with his mouth open. He caught me at the last second with his hand.

Sorry that's it for now. If you want more then tell me in the comments. Bye bye.