Chapter Four

Ellie's P.O.V

Finally we found Louis and Liam's room after running up and down the hall ways for an hour playing tag. It was quite entertaining seeing Liam and Louis run around trying to catch us with their suitcases in their hands. As we entered their room everyone gasped at the sight of it. It was huge! It was like they had their very own apartment not just an open planned room like me and Amy. ''I VOTE A SLEEPOVER HERE TONIGHT'' Amy shouted just in case we couldn't hear her. Everyone just laughed at her enthusiasm towards an apartment.

''Okay but first we need to pick the guys up from the airport they're landing in a few hours so we have time to walk back and pick up your car.'' 

''Guys you really need your own car you know'' I replied laughing

*Back at the dorm*

''Okay guys are you ready to go?'' Amy questioned.

''YEAH LETS GO COME ON LIAM'' Louis jumped up and down. I've never seen someone so excited about going to the airport to pick people up. 

''Louis why are you so excited?'' I questioned, not really understanding why he was in such a good mood.

''I haven't seen the guys in like forever''

''Oh right okay. I CALL SHOTGUN'' All i heard was multiple groans from the guys and they slowly got in the back of the car.

We got to the airport and we went in to the arrivals lounge to wait for the other guys to arrive. I'm not going to deny it, I'm so nervous right now. What if it is Niall? After all this time I'm about to come face to face with what could be a massive disaster or something amazing. Then i saw it. 3 guys walking towards us all with snap backs and sunglasses on so i couldn't tell what they looked like. Everyone else spotted them too and stood up to greet them. I feel like the left one out because I didn't know any of them.

''Ellie this is Harry and Zayn'' said Louis who was trying to get Niall away from Liam so he could introduce us. Then it happened. He took his snap back and sunglasses off. 

It was him. The one person who ruined everything. Who I spent half my life with. Who treated me like a joke.

It was Niall James Horan.

He looked straight into my eyes. I couldn't take this any more.

''is everyone okay?'' Amy questioned.

''Yeah fine'' I spat back not taking my eyes from Niall.

Then he did something I never thought he would do.

''Ellie'' Niall spoke quietly like he couldnt believe it was me.

''Niall'' I replied with anger.

''Right well lets get going then don't want to be late for dinner reservations now do we.'' Liam suddenly spoke up, breaking the awkward silence.

I stormed off in anger and got in the front of the car. I decided I would drive instead of Amy, partly because i didn't want to be made to sit with Niall in the back. I took the keys from Amy's pocket and started the car before they had even got in. Once they did, Niall was closing the boot of the car and got in. Before he closed the door I sped off down the road not caring what the other guys thought of me, right now i needed to release some of my anger.

''Ellie slow down'' Harry said to me in the passengers seat. I didn't look at him once until he put his hand on my thigh. I looked at his hand then at him directly in the eyes.

''Get the hell off me right now'' I said through gritted teeth. He didn't listen though. I pulled the car over to the side of the road. ''I SAID GET THE FUCK OFF ME RIGHT NOW'' Everyone who was talking in the car had now stopped and looked at us.

''I-uh- I'm sorry'' why the hell was he stuttering? Everyone looked scared as hell. Amy knew i had anger issues and soon she got me to calm down. I never said another word the whole journey to the restaurant.

Once we parked up everyone got out instead of me. Amy noticed and signalled the boys to go inside and get a table and she came to talk to me. 

''Tell me what that was about'' So i did. I told her about my past, everything that happened with Niall and how I hate him and always will.

''I'm sorry Ell, if i had known I wouldn't have dragged you here tonight. We can go back if you want or you could go back with Liam or Louis or whatever'' I thought for a moment.

''I think I'll just go in there and not acknowledge him.'' She nodded and we went into the restaurant. We looked for the boys and found them in a booth towards the back of the restaurant.

The meal went really well, I didn't talk to Niall I didn't even look at him. I was driving home again and Harry was once again in the front. Everyone else was in the back having their own conversations so I took this as an opportunity to apologize to Harry.

''Sorry for shouting at you earlier I was just angry and not in the mood I hope you forgive me''

''Of course I do, I pushed it by not doing what you told me. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow?''

''Yeah I would love that but we need to get our schedules first before anything''

''Yeah that's fine with me'' I smiled at him then got on the highway speeding up. No one knew I had a love for cars and speed. It gives me an adrenaline rush every time, makes me picture my parents when they had their accident. Before to long I felt something wet fall on my cheek. I was crying. No i cant cry in front of everyone. Amy seemed to notice and calmed me down.

''Ellie we're here okay nothings going to happen'' I snapped out of it. She was the only one who could calm me down. By the time we got back it was 10pm and i was exhausted! I waved good bye to everyone and fell asleep once my head hit the pillow.

I knew I had a bad feeling about this year.