The Fox

I was walking around happily on my way home because of how many friends I just made even know it's just two today.

While I was walking, I found myself in front of a yellow house, I was kinda confused because the shape is pretty weird.

I know I wasn't suppose to enter anyone's house without a permission, but I was so corious so I just look through the window

The inside was pretty natural, the floor looked like grasses and there is some kinda pond in the middle.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Said a voice that made me jumped and made me hit my head on the window.

I hisses in pain as I looked at who was calling me, it was a Shiny Lucario with some plastic bags on his arms.

"Hello there, I'm Frosty." I greeted as I was wagging my tail happily.

"Well hi, call me Edmund." The Lucario greeted back before a key fell out of his pocket. "Oh no, my keys."

"I'll get it." I said as I grabbed the keys and hand it over to Edmund, but he seems to refuse it.

"Uh... Can you open the doors for me? My hands are pretty full." Said Edmund.

"Alright!!" I jump to the key hole and opened the door for Edmund, then we both entered as I admired the view inside the house.

"Zaia, I'm home." Said Edmund as he puts the plastic bags down on a couch then he saw me was admiring his house.

"It's awesome, isn't it?" He asked before I nodded. "Yeah, your house is super cool."

"Thanks, me and Zaia made this whole house to looked like a natural place."

"Very smart."

"Hehe, thanks."

I found on top of a drawer is some photos of Edmund with a Zoroark and a Shiny Zorua, and another picture of him with a human.

That was my first time I ever saw a human, the human is blond spiky haired,  wearing an orange jacket and pants, wearing a headband, and has whiskers on his cheek.

"Hey Edmund, who is this human?" I asked, he walked towards me and saw the photo, but then he was frowning like there is some kinda guilty inside of him.

"That's my little brother, Naruto Uzumaki." He answered.

"Brother?!"

"Well we don't really have a blood connection, but we like to be called siblings."

"Oh, where is he now?"

When I asked that, I was his eyes are tearing up. "He died because of a fight that saved us."

"A fight?"

"Yeah, he had a problem with this Flygon that has the power that can deleted everyone in Watty Town."