A day out part 2

Alice Pov

I walked slightly behind Takuma, to be honest my chest was in a lot of pain since when I landed on top of Takuma it was like all the air in my lungs were pressed out.

"So Takuma where were you headed so early?".

Takuma laughed,"Early? Its four...in the afternoon Alice". I couldn't believe it i slept like for a day.

"No way...Mr. Rabbit could have died!!". I was such a horrible person...he could have starved.

"Why? Wait did you just wake up?".

"Uh...yeah i did...". I looked around the place, it didn't look like i have been to this part of town.

"Takuma if your trying to kidnap me I'm going beat you up you can forget about me screaming...so how do you prefer your pain...getting shot three times or...get stabbed fifteen times?".

Takuma stopped walking and turned around, "W-what do you mean?!? why would i do that...and uh i prefer to be shot....".

I laughed," I was joking and really you prefer to get shot? Well my weapons are more advanced than the ones you have seen...which means there's more pain".

Takuma looked at me,"Um....than can shot me after i buy and read my manga first?".

I ran ahead of Takuma and jumped on a bench to be somewhat his height,"I wouldn't shot you...i would kill you by hugging you"

He laughed and picked me,"That bench is broken". He put me down and i looked at the bench. It was missing some screws...and missing a piece of wood.
Well...i could have been killed by a bench

"Hey! What are you waiting for, I thought you were hungry?". I looked away to see Takuma up ahead, I smiled and ran,"I sure am!".

We finally reached the town...ok so for a whole year i had been living in what part of the town?! I never noticed there was so much more in the town.

"Wow...I hope i have enough money". I got Takuma's hand and dragged him around.

"Ok...so let's go in there....oh we must go there...oh my gosh that's pretty and there....". To be honest i technically forgot why I came here.

"Alice hold on, we can go there after you eat, i wouldn't want you to faint with your iron being so low". I stopped walking.

"Wait...how did you know that?"

Takuma stopped and looked away,"Oh, uh well um, you...have a low smell...". I stared at him his aura was hard for me to read...but one thing was for sure, someone is telling my business. But i'll it go.

"Well im not sure were to eat and since i'm inviting you to eat, you pick where to eat".

He still wasn't looking at me,"Im sorry...i didn't". I cut him off and jumped on his back, wrapping my arms around his neck, "Doesn't matter that was in the past so now walk...my best friend".
Takuma Pov

Best friend huh

I walked towards a little restaurant, that i use to go to a lot. I always loved the way it made you feel like you were in your own home.

"Takuma..are you fine?".

Alice's soft voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah i am".

I opened the door, the small bell jingled. Alice put her head on my shoulder.

"You smell nice...what is it?"