Prologue

Alice Pov

10 years have passed already. It really doesn't seem like it to me. It feel like it was just yesterday when i was left here with the headmaster. Sam and i have grown closer, annoying people is what we do best. Sadly we only saw each other on the weekends, since he went to school, while i took a special online class. But that's all going to change in high school. Its odd how he could have a had a family but he didn't want to to leave, leaving the couple who wanted to adopt him sad but respected his words. But that doesn't matter anymore. Dad and Marc would send me messages, well...dad would mostly text more than Marc but i would understand he's in college he doesn't have a lot of time, and anyways he need just four more years to finish.  Every Christmas Dad would always send me presents right on time...did i mention Christmas is my birthday. The only ones who know its my birthday are: Dad, Mark, Sam, and the headmaster...but i really dont like parties though.

  Marc's present would usually arrive a bit late but hey i still got it. Dad still journeys around, i miss him but its his job. Me and Takuma have also grown close.

  We both spend time together, reading manga, telling each other of the recent stuff going on. But i don't see him a lot though, since i usually go out to places, and he's  busy with school and other stuff.
  Shiki and Rima became close to me as well, i guess you could say  because my house (i call it my house since im the only who uses it) is used as a hotel when they come from modeling in the afternoon they just open the door and go straight to the living room to sleep. Shiki likes to stare at me for mo reason...and i stare back.
   Rima likes to play with my hair. She also tends to give me a lot of clothes...as if i dont have any!!! I can barely open my closet now.
   Ruka and Kain...i didn't know they were dating but they are. Kain doesn't talk to much but were still cool. Ruka and i...i guess were the gossip cops. We talk about gossip A LOT.
  Aidou...well lets just say were okay. Yuki and i...were friends, she isn't bad, she is a bit stupid for a pureblood. And Zero....
  -_- Zero and i wouldn't have been near each other, if he hadn't seen me in a bad situation. Zero is like that friend that worries over me but pretends not be my friend while I'm over here listening to him talk about stuff...
  And well Kaname? I don't see him anymore, after he started school i didn't see much of him, and than i started my online classes, and well i was invited to be a model by Shiki and Rima and so i accepted. So to be honest i don't see him...not even by coincidence.
  But i guess that will all change now. I'll be starting high school tomorrow...i want to sleep though!!! 
Oh yeah, and Emily well she didn't even go to school, since apparently her family has been in conflict so she left, and will be returning this year...darn.