Part 33

Ragsan reached home.

Mil: is everything rite sir? U were very tensed.

San smiles at rag: yes everything is rite.

Both enter room and saw baby playing. Sanskar took baby in his arms and hugged Ragini from other side.

................

Next mrng Ragini woke up and saw sanskar playing with baby. She pinched herself thinking it's her dream.

Rag: ouch!.

San: wat happened?

Rag: I pinched myself to confirm whether m dreaming or not.

San smiles: I've made list. U also write wat u want if anything is missed.

Rag: list? Which list?

San: whatever our baby need. First only I had prepared. So u write ur things.

Rag writes. Both left to mall with baby. They were not able to do shopping holding baby. Sales girl comes.

Sal: sir if u don't mind give me half list, I'll arrange those things. Sanskar thanked her and gave her list.

Ragsan happily did shopping. They returned to pay bill where sales girl kept remaining things. Ragini gets sad seeing them.

All things were two. Sanskar had given his first list which prepared after he get news of twins. Sanskar also became sad. Then he cancelled one thing from each item.

They left from there. Now they were spending their time happily with baby.

..............

After few days.

Mil: sir now it's time for baby's naming ceremony. Shall I do arrangement?

Sanskar nods and went near swimming pool at backside of home. Ragini goes behind him. She places her hand on his shoulders. He dint turn.

Rag: I know u r crying sanskar.

He turned and hugs her and cried.

San: I can't able to forget. I can't live without our baby. Our both babies r connected. If I take care of one, I'll always think of other. Coz of this I can't give that love which our baby deserve.

Rag: I understand. I too feel it. I feel more coz I did it. But our baby is everything for us.

She wiped his tears.

Both fixed date of naming ceremony. Everything was decorated. Swalak enters there with baby. Ragsan got shocked to see them, but they were more happy to see them. They wanted to see there baby. Ragini ran and took baby from swara's arms. She felt like complete after seeing her baby. Sanskar too took baby and admires. Laksh saw them and became emotional. But swara was unaware of anything.