Help.

I put the backpack over my shoulder and walked to school, as happy as ever. After about 10 minutes I was at school, I was smiling to everyone saying 'Good morning' or 'Your hair looks amazing today'.

Once I got to class I sat with my friends and we started chatting.

"Have you seen the new boy yet?" Kiera asks.

"No? What class is he in?" I blurt out. We hardly ever get new students because our school is so tiny . So when there is a new student everyone wants to know about it.

"I heard he's in our class."

Me and Sammi are staring at each other, slightly shocked, and slightly intrigued. Miss Cooke breaks our silence by starting an announcement.

"Students," she shouts, to get us to be quiet. "We have a new boy joining us today, I would like you all to give a warm welcome to Dominic."

The whole class stares at the boy from head to toe as if an alien has just stepped into our class.

He was quite a scrawny boy, very small and extremely skinny. He had dark brown, almost black hair which was occasionally falling into his gaze. He had deep brown eyes which he used to observe the class as we observed him. He was wearing a long sleeved black top and jeans with some black Nike trainers. He also had a black backpack was thrown over his shoulder. He looked quite scared, he had fear in his eyes but who could blame him, moving to a new school is pretty tough. To be honest this boy, Dominic, was quite cute but he was an emo so it could never happen. No one goes out with emos, it'll just give me a bad reputation.

After what had seemed like hours of him standing at the front Miss Cooke asked him to take a seat. A seat in front of me... wait, why am I bothered? As soon as he sat down I gave a small smile as if to say 'hello' but all i got was a frown. Why am I even bothering with this? Dominic was slumped over and was holding his arms in his lap, I don't know much but all I know is that he doesn't look very happy.