Bullies

Once the bell rang for lunch me, Sammi and Kiera were going to meet up at the vending machine. I start walking there the quickest way when all of a sudden Zoe and her 'gang' push into me and make me fall over and all my work covers the floor. After they all giggle Zoe says, " Haha stupid bitch, and oh yeah, that's mine now." As she picked up our geography homework for next period she gave me a smug grin and they all walked off. I gathered up all the work and books and put it back into my bag. They won't stop doing this to me, they've been doing this for months, pushing me about, taking my homework, calling me names. But I won't let it get to me, I don't care what they say.

Once I got to the vending machine Kiera and Sammi run over to me.

"What happened," Sammi said fixing my hair, whilst Kiera looked at me as if she was scared.

"Just Zoe and her mates, they pushed me over and took my homework, but don't worry about it," I say to get them to calm down.

"What are you going to do for next period if you have no homework?" Sammi asks.

"I don't know, could I erm... copy some of yours?" I ask hesitantly.

" Sure but don't take it all, it is my project.." She said quite strangely, and she sounded quite pissed off I mean what's wrong with her?

"Of course," I say, giving her a funny look. Then we start walking towards the canteen.

We walk into the canteen only to find Zoe and her friends laughing at us. Or laughing at me..? After a few seconds of confusion I realise that they took the last seats in the canteen, and if there are no places in the canteen there are no places anywhere else. Sammi gave me a dirty look then stormed off, I ran after her but only to be pulled back by Kiera. I turned and said, "What's up with Sam? She seems like she's in a right mood with me.." I got no reaction from Kiera, just a slight shrug of her shoulders. Then she pointed towards the exit and I followed her. What was happening to everyone? Had I done something wrong? These thoughts were racing through my mind throughout the last two periods of the day.