chapter 1

He'd expect everything but to see a cute guy puking his guts out when Eddie entered the bathroom. He was hanging above the sink and looked totally wasted.
//Eddie pov.//
“Hey, you alright?” I asked while I grabbed his long hair and pulled it back to prevent it from hanging in his face. The guy was about to speak but puked again. He turned on the tap and drank some water. “Thanks" he said, now facing me “my name is Stone by the way.”
It was Mike’s graduation party and I knew most people here but I've never seen this guy…
“o, yeah… hey, my name is Eddie, nice to meet you.”
At Mike’s parties people were always drunk but never as wasted as Stone was right now.
“Hey man, do you need a ride home?” I asked. “No, no I'm fine, I can drive myself.” He said and stumbled out of the bathroom. I followed him out and went to look for Mike.
“hey Mike who is Stone? I went to the bathroom and he was puking his guts out" I laughed. “oh. Yeah Stone is always wasted" he chuckled “I met Stone at a party a while ago, we had a lot of fun and hung out a couple times after that, he’s a good friend of mine now.” “ah… well I'm gonna take him home ‘cause he’s drunk of his ass. have a good evening Mike!”
I gave him a shoulder pat and walked away to be greeted by Stone smacking down and knocking beer all over him. I helped him up and slung his arm over my shoulder. “I'm deffinetly not letting you drive friend.” I laughed
I helped him get in my car and turned on the engine.  “Can you give me your adress Stone?” He gave me his adress and I thought I was quite sure where it was. “is that behind that little bar?” “yeah it is!”
He was staring at me intensely when I drove. “Whoa man! You're so hot!” he slurred out giggling. “yeah sure Stone, I'm just taking you home and we'll talk when you're sober.” I said laughing.
I drove further through the streets of Seattle with Stone still looking at me and giggling from time to time.
I parked in front of his house and decided it would be smart to give him my number so we could hang out one day. I came along well with most of Mike’s friends so why not with Stone.
“Give me your hand.” I said while grabbing a pen. He looked at me weirdly but gave his hand anyway, I wrote my number on his skin. “hmmm… giving me your number huh? I know I'm irresistable.” He grinned and giggled. “call me when you're sober” I wrote underneath the number in case he would forget everything. “oh believe me I will” he winked and grinned. Jeez this guy was unbelievable.
I got out of the car and helped Stone to get to the house in front of us. There were still a couple lights on so I assumed the people in there could take care of him now. Stone stumbled inside and I walked back to my car. That was one hell of an evening… I thought to myself. I chuckled softly and drove home.