Main Phase One: Deck Building

"Sadie, our card shop employee will show you guys to the shop. She'll assist the two of you in buying card packs and when you're done, you'll be able to build your deck," Sheppard added with a grin.

After a few moments, the door to the office opened and in walked a young brunette with long hair and deep brown eyes, wearing a shop uniform consisting of a pink dressy shirt with straps that connected to a blue skirt. She had on a visor with the Duel Academy logo on it.

"Ah, there you are Sadie! If you would be so kind as to show these two gentlemen to the card shop, that would be wonderful. They're being enrolled here and will be needing cards to make a deck. I trust you can handle it?" Sheppard asked.

"You can count on me, Chancellor," Sadie said with a bright smile, eagerness in her eyes as she looked at the two boys.

"Excellent! now if you'll excuse me, I have some work to catch up on. When you two are done, you may return here so we can fill out the rest of the paperwork for you two," Sheppard said with a bright smile.

Red and Blue nodded quietly and turned to follow Sadie out of the office.

Reborn To Duel

Reborn To Duel

Main Phase One

Deck Building

The Card Shop, as Red and Blue found, had some striking similarities to that of a Pokémon Center

The Card Shop, as Red and Blue found, had some striking similarities to that of a Pokémon Center. It was the most essential location for every duelist. There, they were able to find new cards to build up their decks and increase the power they carried. Sadie had very quickly explained the purpose of the shop to them from the minute they stepped inside. What puzzled the duo, however, was the container of sandwiches in the center of the shop.

"That's a fun game the students are involved in. Think of it as drawing practice. There are different sandwiches that you can get, and they're all good... save for a few. But there's one sandwich in there that everyone is always trying to win... the Golden Egg Sandwich," Sadie informed them.

"An egg sandwich? sounds pretty simple if you ask me," Blue replied with an unimpressed tone.

"Simple!? oh no, it's far more than that. It's the best one in there! One bite of it will change your mind, that's for sure," Sadie said with a nod of confidence.