Chapter 5

I woke up and emidietly smelt the oddly satisfying scent of Adrien's flower perfume.

I opened my eyes and saw Adrien looking at me with soft eyes and a small smirk. He stroked my head softly.

"Slept well?" He asked and giggled.

I noticed my head resting on his chest. Damn. I felt my heart melt at that moment.

Third person pov

Matilda quickly sat up, trying to avoid any awkward moments.

"So, any plans today?" Adrien asked and sat up too.

"Hmm.. Not really. You?" Matilda smiled.

"Yep, I have school. Wanna come with me?" Adrien asked and gave her a big smile.

Matilda couldn't say no, she didn't want to say no either. She had to follow him, she wanted to show everyone that Adrien belongs to her.

"Of course! Since I can't really go to my own school."

"Great! We'll leave in 1 hour!"

"1 hour! You boys only need 1 hour to get ready!? I need a year! Gosh!" Matilda shouted and ran up to get ready but soon realized she doesn't know anything about his house.

"WHERE IS THE KITCHEN!?"

TIME SKIP

Matilda and Adrien started walking to school together. Matilda could even spot some.of the characters from the show. It felt so unreal!

"Here we are!" Adrien said and made a gesture to the school.

"OMG! LET'S GO IN!" Matilda said and took Adrien's hand. But before she could enter the school, she heard a familiar voice.

"Adrien!" She turned around to see a blonde girl.

"Chloe" Adrien muttered.