Chapter 2

*Breezy's POV*

I wake up and go over to my camera and press record, " Good morning everyone. I just woke up here in my lovely room and I'm about to get ready for the shoot, so let's go!" I say in a hush tone because I'm still half asleep. I grab the camera and take it into the bathroom with me and set it on the counter. I brush my teeth, wash my face, and take a quick shower. I than retreat back to my room and throw on jeans, a cutoff, and some Nikes. I walk downstairs setting the camera on the counter and grab some cucumber and strawberry infused water than head out the door. I turn the camera off and set it in my purse, walking into the garage my phone starts to buzz.

"You got Breezy." I say as I answer it and put my keys into my Audi R8.

"Breezy it's a double shoot today. Nike than Aeropostal, got it?" I hear Skylar ask

"Got it Sky. I know I say this all the time but thank you so so much for the car." I laugh

"You've earned it B, see you soon." He says as he hangs up. I type in the address for the shoot than I head there. This car is insane, Sky got it for me as a late birthday present and I've haven't completely processed it yet.

I pull into the parking lot and shift to park, I grab the camera and head inside. I face it toward me, "so I just got to the location of the shoot and it's pretty rad, check it out." I smile and turn the camera to face everything. There was trampolines, skate ramps, couches, and table full of delicious food. Hey I even got a personal Starbucks cart.

"Breezy are you ready for hair and make up?" I hear the photographer ask

"Absolutely!" I shout as I get directed to my stylists Lupe and Lizzy. I sit down and face the camera towards us, "Say hi again to my favorite people ever Lizzy and Lupe! They are back for more and I'm so excited to see what they have in mind for me today!" I wink as I sit back and let Lupe go to work on my hair and make up as Liz starts picking outfits out.

"This is all I'm wearing?" I laugh as I look down to see I'm only in a sports bra, spandex, a wind breaker, and running shoes.

"Yes that's all, don't worry you look phenomenal." Lizzy reassures me as I'm pushed in front of a camera

"Skylar hit the tunes!" I shout as I gesture to him to blare the volume

He acknowledges me and turns on Loyal by Chris Brown and Lil Wayne. Like clockwork I loosen up and starting having fun like usual.

*Cameron's POV*

"So tell us about your mystery girl Cam." Taylor winks as he turns toward me.

"She's great guys. She's nice, funny, beautiful, and a great dancer." I explain and smile to myself

"Cam's got a girlfriend." Matt teases, we slow to a stop at our photo shoot destination. We all jump out of the car and walk to the doors, once were inside we see trampolines, skate ramps, and everything in between including my dream girl.

"Cam that's her." Nash says hitting my shoulder and pointing to the girl in front of the camera.

"THAT'S HER?!" Carter asks in shock

I nod in response and walk towards her.

*Breezy's POV*

My face drops as I see all these boys walk through the doors and start toward me. I motion to Skylar "cut the track!" I shout and meet them halfway.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask as I place my hands on my hips

"I'm here to make all your dreams come true. Hi I'm Taylor." The one with the bandana says as he steps in front of everyone to greet me.

I nod and smile at him " I'm Breezy. But forreal why are y'all here?" I ask again

"Photo Shoot." They call say perfectly in sync.

I nod "Oh right, right, Skylar mentioned you." I say

"Well wardrobe is over there, food there, and the fun back there." I say as I point in each direction than walk to Skylar

"Skylar want to explain something to me?" I ask in a hush tone

"B I'm so sorry I found out last minute." He says

"They just keep popping up everywhere!" I whine as I go over to the boys who were at the skate ramps

"You're all lucky to know how to skate!" I say as I sit down next to the two boys with bright boy eyes.

"You don't know how?" The smaller one asks

"Nope. Before I moved here it wasn't the warmest place so never learned." I explain

"Here I'll teach you." The Asian boy says as he stops and helps me up.

"I'm Carter by the way." He smiles and grabs my hands "Okay step onto the board B." He instructs and I follow, at first I was very unstable but he helps me get my balance back. He pulls me around the building and gets faster every step before letting me go. At first I was on a roll but than I panic causing myself to eat it and hit the floor.

I roll onto my back and start to laugh uncontrollably, "Did you see that?" I ask wide eyed as I stand up and soon get surrounded by the guys.

"That was great! I got it all on video B!" Sky says as he hands me the camera.

"Video? For what?" Aaron asks

"My YouTube channel." I say nonchalantly

"That's where I recognized you from!" Matt interject

"You've seen my channel?" I laugh as I lift an eyebrow

"Of course! You do everything from skits, make up, advice, to singing and comedy." He explains

I start to blush and put my hair behind my ear, "Yep that's me."

*Cameron's POV*

As I get fitted for the shoot I watch Carter help Breezy learn to skate. I laugh as they get faster and faster than suddenly she goes solo. That's right about when she hits the ground, and everyone swarms to her. I think about going over and checking to see if she's okay, but I'm sure the guys have it covered.

"B! Head to fitting you and Cameron are up first!" I hear the photographer shout to her. My entire body tightens as he says those words. I shoot my head up to find her already staring at me, I smile and break the eye contact.

I walk so I'm in front of the backdrop and wait for her to come out. All I'm wearing is a snap back, jeans, a dress shirt fully unbuttoned and Vans. The photographer starts to take some singles of me and I work some different poses but as soon as I see her my mind goes blank. She's wear a crop top, high waisted shorts, and Vans; my entire mouth is dry and my palms are sweaty.

"You look stunning." I tell her once I regain my composer

"You're not so bad yourself, thank you." She smiles

"Okay kids pretend you're in a relationship and you're having the best time of your life." The photographer orders

"Cam doesn't need to pretend!" Taylor shouts

"Because he already is!" Dillon adds as him and Taylor high five

My face turns hot and I automatically look at Breezy. She's already looking at me while biting her lip.

"Is that true?" She laughs as we pose a few more times

"Uhm no way." I said quickly she frowns automatically "No, gosh no, I mean I like you but there's no way I would love you." I say panicky

"What..." She asks with hurt in her voice.

"That came out wrong..." I say honestly

"It's fine." She says as she starts away

"Sky I'm heading out." She says in a low tone

Way to go Cam.. She wasn't even yours and you lost her. I shake my head walk off.