Chapter 3

*Breezy's POV*

Okay I thought Cam was really into me.. What was that about..

"B wait up!" Bandana boy calls, I turn and see them all approaching me.

"You can't leave now!" Matt pleads

"Sorry guys I have to go. But we should hang out soon?" I smile as I starting walk off again

"What no goodbye kiss?" Taylor snickers

I pause in my tracks, whip around and pull his face to mine. Our lips meet for maybe a second before I retreat. I let his head go and walk out to my car.

"Hey wait!" I hear a voice call from behind, I turn to see who it is and see Taylor stops a few steps away.

"Yes?" I ask as I shift my weight to my back leg making my butt pop out

"We should hangout?" He smiles as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Taylor that kiss was just that. A kiss." I explain a little embarrassed

"I know. Ha besides Cameron is the one who likes you." He elaborates

"Yea him dropping me in a puddle, spilling my drink on me, and telling me he could never love me is just a way to express his feelings right?" I say with complete sarcasm

"He did all that to you?" He asks in shock

I nod in reply as I continue to my car before I'm stopped again by Taylor grabbing my arm.

"I never said he was the smoothest when it comes to girls." He adds as he crosses his arms

"Can I get in my car now?" I ask nodding to the Audi behind him, he turns his head slightly than does a double take.

"This is your car?!" He shouts in awe as he inspects every each of it.

"Yeah.. Wanna ride?" I smirk and lift an eyebrow as I click the remote start and it roars to life.

"Absolutely." He smiles and jumps in the passenger seat.

"Where to?" I ask curiously as I buckle my seatbelt and set my hand on the gear shift.

"Head to the mall." He orders

I smile, I swiftly shift from park to 1st as we exit the parking lot.. Then accelerate to 3rd as we get onto the freeway... Finally going full throttle in 8th, I glance at Taylor who already is staring at me.

"This a beauty.. How did you afford this?" He asks above the music.

I reach over and turn it down so he could hear me, "I didn't, it was more of a birthday present from Skylar. I told him this was my dream car, next thing you know it's in the parking garage."

"I love this sound of this engine it's insane." He gawks

I laugh as I switch lanes and continue to our exit that was two blocks away from the East Ridge Mall. I slowly start to descend back to the city limits and park in a parking spot farthest away to prevent any scratches or door dings.

"So Mr. Taylor, tell me about yourself." I say smiling and putting my hands in my back pockets

"What do you want to know?" He laughs

"Anything... Everything. The whole nine yards." I tease

"Well I grew up in Indiana and lived down the street from Dillon. We grew up together, I have an amazing supportive father, a gorgeous sister, and of course a adorable little brother. Dillon and I moved out here a few weeks maybe a month ago." He tells me as we take a seat in the Rainforest Cafe next to the waterfall.