Oof.

So, since this book is for all the random stuff and things and all that jazz, or whatever. I'm going to post stories and dumb stuff I wrote for school, so enjoy this shitty scary story I wrote that didn't really try to do well.

Elizabeth had been having an amazing day, currently she had a few friends over, Alizabeth, Amber, Syd, and Bella. Syd, Amber, and Bella had all left but Alizabeth was staying over, for the whole weekend! Elizabeth and Alizabeth, I'll just call them E and A to clear up the confusion. E and A were finishing up some school work so they wouldn't have to do it later, as they were both working on a story they had to write in Humanities, having a small discussion about them when suddenly E's dad knocked on her door, in which E responded with telling him to come in. E processed the information her father had just told her, it didn't take long for tears too start clouding her vision, grief immediately smothered her like a whisper in a storm. Ozzy was dead.

After many hours of crying and listening to Ozzy, E had finally calmed down, and was reduced to only quiet whimpers, as she calmed down, with no help from A, who was still trying to stop laughing at her best friend. E and A had both calmed down and E decided that she would text her friend, Gabeff to see if he had heard the news, after E told him, he really didn't seem to care, as usual. E stopped talking to Gabeff and decided that her and her friend should get some sleep. A slept peacefully while E tossed and turned all night.

The next morning was even worse then last night. While A was still asleep, E opened her computer and started reading some news articles, she found one that caught her interest, it was saying Ozzy's body had gone missing, that wasn't the only thing missing though Ozzy's wife, Sharron, and his lead guitarists, Zakk Wylde had also gone missing. As E was reading, A woke up and asked E what she was doing. E didn't answer as she was lost in though, finally after asking a few more times with no response, A got up to look at her computer and started reading through the article.A few minutes later the girls started talking about the article and what they could do about it.

"Maybe we could go and search for him?" A suggested.

"It's not like we could find him, we're 13 how would we get there? Neither of us can drive and we can't afford plane tickets." E said, shutting the idea down, though it remained in the back of her mind. A had to go shortly after and later that night E began to think about going to look for him, giving the idea a shot, she began to devise a plan. Her brother had a car and she happened to know where he kept the keys... But, instead of stealing her brother's car, she would just ask him to take A and her, if he said no, then, and only then, would she steal the car. She told A her plan, as well as her back up plan. A being the angel that she is said that they should just steal the car, and that it would be quicker. E said no because she is such an amazing sibling and said she would ask him tomorrow to take them.

The next morning E woke up at an ungodly hour of the morning and went straight to her brother's room, where he slept, looking hideous as always. E started to shake him awake yelling his name, and many of the very amazing nicknames that he had acquired over the years. When that did nothing, she yelled that the house was on fire, which didn't even cause him to stir.

"Fine then, just know that this is your fault."

E went outside too her brother's car and messaged A to get her stuff ready, she'd be there soon. I got in the dull silver car and realized that I don't know how to drive, that was a problem, but time was ticking so I had to figure something out, and fast. I thought that it would just like in the movies, where suddenly they just know how to drive, I started the car and started backing out of the driveway, barely missing the tree at the end. I began driving down the road and pulled up too A's house, she was waiting outside with her stuff, she got in a threw her stuff into the cluttered backseat. I drove off and almost hit everything in sight, luckily I didn't. I didn't know where to look first, considering that Ozzy's body could be anywhere, Sharron and Zakk might be anywhere as well!