Making a big deal

We'll the day I make my favorite teachers boss cry I get yelled at by my mother! "She said you can't yell at your teachers you are grounded for the week!" I looked at her and said NO! I didn't do anything wrong and she said don't tell me that!" Mom you can't do this I have to go to my best friends birthday party! "You can leave the house I just told your teachers that I would ground you for a week!" Hmm thank you mom! I love you! it's Friday and I am getting dressed for the big party and I can't wait I called her and said I am on my way! when I got there she said yaaaaaaaa! But there is one problem David is here and I looked around and he was there right behind me I didn't know what to do he walked up to me and said would you come here for a second, I said of course. Sam I need your help I have to get number one on the list and I said ok and how can I help you? " He said help me study! Ok we can meet at your house ok meet me at my house Sam and thank you. Your welcome it's no big deal that night we got his house and he was telling me that he never kissed a girl before and that he has never had a girl friend and I said I can't believe that because you are hot and you a jock! " I can't believe that I just said that and he looked at my eyes and kissed me and my eyes grew larger and he said there I kissed a girl and thank you because I don't think that I even means anything so back to studying. "Well your a jerk I told him!" He said and I know that you like me I seen you staring at me."m-me-me no I don't!" I hate you , no you don't your in live with me and your mother has to go away for a couple of years so you have to live with me!