Prologue

Y/N-Your Name

L/N-Last Name

E/C-Eye Color

H/C-Hair Color

F/B-Favorite Book

F/D-Favorite Desert

F/D-Favorite Song

£~Y/N~£

Smirking darkly, I watched the mansion burn. "Bye bye", I said, waving slightly with a small giggle. I walked out and into the forest, keeping an ear out for anything that may try to attack me.

After a while, the sun started to rise and tiredness washed over me. That's when I noticed it. It was an old, abandoned mansion through the trees.

"Just my luck", I said, smirking slightly. I rushed out of the treeline and went inside.

The old mansion gave off a dark and empty aura, completely devoid of life. Perfect for me, I guess. I began walking around, trying to find anything that I could use. I went into the kitchen, finding a knife. It was beautiful, honing a golden handle with blood-red gems embedded into it. The blade itself was clean, looking freshly polished. I ran a finger over the blade, looking at my reflection in the blade's shiny surface. A reflection I used to hate, now something else.

With dark eyes and a cruel smirking, I held onto the blade and continued exploring. I found a few things and a few files. This mansion used to belong to the L/N family. They were apparently the Queen's secret assassins, known as the Queen's Foxes. I smirked slightly.

"The Queen had assassins at her beck and call? Gee, that isn't scary at all?", I said. They all went missing a few years back according to the files, killed on a mission that they couldn't handle. Some believe black magic was involved. The Queen's Foxes were a vicious line of trained assassins that the Queen had under her thumb for the longest time. They specialized in mischief and trickery, making them some of the deadliest assassins in the world. They were very skilled at manipulating others and at disguising themselves.

I smirked while reading the papers. "Maybe, just maybe, I've found my new identity", I said to myself, a plan coming to mind.

£~One Week Later~Third Person~£

Twenty men walked up to the old, abandoned mansion. The one in the lead scowled at the old building.

"That message did say for us to come here, yes?", he questioned.

One of the others walked up to his side and handed him a letter with a blood-red and bright gold seal on it. The center of the seal brandished a sitting fox, it's tail wrapped around its paws. He flipped open the flap and pulled out the neatly written letter.