Chapter 3: Glory and Gore

£~Karma~£

What the mistress said last night shocked me. Ciel and Y/N look nor act nothing alike. More like polar opposites. Then there's Sebastian. I didn't expect to see that old geezer here. Honestly, why is he even here? Then there's also Grell. I don't think he is who he makes himself out to be. He's aura feels supernatural, not human. Oh, well. I don't care as long as he doesn't cause trouble, or he's a BLEEP angel.

I was going to wake up Lady Y/N and give her her morning snack. When I opened the door, she was already awake and dressed. "Good morning, M'lady", I greeted, announcing my presence. "Good morning", Y/N greeted back, turning around. She wore a simple F/C dress that had a S/F/C ribbon around the waste. "I brought you your morning snack, M'lady", I announced, putting the platter on her nightstand. "Thank you Karma", she said, giving a nod of acknowledgment.

"Do you want me to continue to investigate into the Jack the Ripper case?", I questioned. "Yes, the sooner this is finished, the better. We should be getting our next batch of assignments soon", she said. "Of course M'lady. I will finish this case as soon as possible", I said, turning around and exiting the room.

£~~£

Everyone was gathered in the living room. "'Someone well-versed in medical science and anatomy'. 'Someone with no alibi on the night of the murders'. And 'Someone involved with a secret society or cult of black magic'. Only one individual fulfills all of these conditions. The Viscount of Druitt, Aleister Chamber", Sebastian reported. "Oh, so my observations aren't even considered even though that's the exact reason you summoned me here", Y/N grumbled under her breath. I had to agree. I don't want to be in the same room as that old geezer. I glared at 'Mr. Perfect Butler' while he was talking. No one seemed to notice except Y/N. I know she's suspicious of the geezer as is so she'll probably question me later. Oh well.

"Tonight, there will be yet another party at the Viscount's residence beginning at 19:00. As well as the Season coming to an end, it is safe to assume that this evening will be our final opportunity to steal in", Sebastian finally shut up. Still, he doesn't even consider Y/N's ideas.

"Madam Red. That is where we stand. Can you do something about it?", Ciel questioned. "Really. Who do you take me for? I'm quite popular with the men, I'll have you know. Obtaining an invitation is childs play". Madam Red practically bragged. "Let me get the invitation. Despite how much I hate it, I seem to be rather desirable to have at parties. Invitations have only seemed to skyrocket since the last one I had to host", Y/N practically complained. "I'll let you two decide. Whatever it takes to get into that 'secret party'. But make certain to never use the Phantomhive name. We may fail to catch them otherwise", Ciel stated nonchalantly, also stating the obvious at the end. "Ok, what is with these people and stating the obvious around here?", I questioned myself. "This is our only chance!", Ciel exclaimed.

£~Y/N~£

"This is rather grand, isn't it? I wonder if indeed tonight marks the last night of the Season?", Madam Red questioned. "It would appear that this evening will be most delightful", Lau commented. "We're done for if we arouse their suspicions. Listen here. We did not come here to amuse ourselves. Do not let your guard down!", once again, Ciel has stated the obvious. It makes me wonder just how smart these people are.

Ciel was wearing a light pink and black dress. It was an off the should dress with frills outlining every edge. In the center of the chest area was a pink rose on top of a pink and black striped bow. He also has above the elbow black gloves and a frilly light pink choker. He has a light pink hat surrounded by light pink roses and pink ribbon around it, secured by a light pink ribbon that was tied into a bow right below the chin. His hair was in pigtails, his bangs swept over his left eye.