He found me

I was long boarding to school. It was my first day at my new school since I've moved here from Virginia. I guess it's nice in Florida but I miss my friends. Of course, being the clutz I am, ran into a girl while in deep thought."O my god, I'm so sorry." I ran over to help the girl. "It's okay", she said," I'm Alexa. Nice to meet you. You must be new." " Yep. I'm Skyller by the way. "I mumbled shyly. "Well, this hellhole is small so you will find your way around. Later." She ran to school trying to make it on time. I slowly made my way to the office to get my schedule and locker number." Here is your schedule and locker number", said the lady. I made my way to Mrs. Stones classroom. I walked only a couple minutes late."Well hello", she said," Take a seat over there." I slid into to a seat next some boy whose name is Matthew Espinosa. I happened to see Alexa. She waved super fast and was trying to mouth something across the room. Wow, that girl was perky." Hey beautiful," I hear in my ear. I froze. I did not want to repeat what happened in Virgina. I had a boyfriend who I thought who loved me but he just wanted to use me. I turn around to see Matthew next to me, smirking." Uh, hi", I stuttered. I turn to Alexa and she is signaling me to stay away. "Brrrrrrg". Saved by the bell. I walk up to Alexa . "Don't talk to him. He's bad news," she says," Every girl in school has dated him and he is looking for another victim at the moment." I look at Matt and his buddies talking. I see Alexa staring at one of them. " Who's that?", I ask. " Hayes Grier", she said in awe. He winked back at her. She giggled."You should ask him out," I said. "No way!Anyway I need to get to class.Later!" I walk to my class and thought about Matt. Why did he say that?