Chapter 7

After school Matt follows me home on his long board.
"Catch me if you can!" I shout. I start to speed up and it takes Matt a couple seconds to process then he spend up. Being the clumsy person I am, I hit a crack and go flying. I hit the ground. Hard. I hear my blood curdling scream but barely as my head sways and everything goes black.

...................................................................................

I wake up in a hospital bed. Ugh, I'm on my side in a hospital gown and you can see my butt but I don't care. Until, I realize Matt is staring. I quickly shift and feel pain shoot up my body.
"Skyller, don't move. You have a concussion and a broken ankle", Matt says calming.

The doctor walks in and explains the situation.
"It looks like you will get out today but rest, and use your crutches", the doctor states.
"CRUTCHES????" I screech.
"Yes, for 2 weeks", the doctor says impatiently, " here are your crutches. Now leave."
I get up and feel my head pounding.
"Who needs crutches" Matt says," when I can carry you?" Matt scoops me up, grabs my crutches, and bolts down the hall. I hold on for dear life. Matt carries me until we reach an unfamiliar house. I guess it's Matt's. Matt opens the door and lies me on the couch and carefully jumps on top of me, making sure not to hit my ankle. I lean up and reach my his lips but he comes down to me. We kiss for a little bit but then start to talk.
" Is this your house?" I question
"Yeah", he replies, "now let me kiss you."
We start to make out when the doorbell rings. Matt gets up to answer the door while I stay on the couch. I wonder what's going on.

Hey! Been forgetting to update. Got a busy life. Anyway, cutting back my updates to tuesday, Wensday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Later😜