Chapter 16

I wake up in a dark room. How did I get here? I'm supposed to be with Matt. We are supposed to cuddling and have fun. And I am stuck here. I try to wiggle my joints out and stretch but find my appendages tied together. I really need to pay attention to my surroundings. I move eyes right to left trying to make out the dark room. I don't even get why this man who is supposedly my father kidnapped me. But I am going to get out. My friends will notice that I'm gone. Matt will too. Right?

...............................................
Matt's POV

Why would Skyller walk out on me like that? I mean I didn't think I was pushing her. We understand each other. At least I thought we did.

It's probably because of Brent or Carter. She likes them better than me and is sick of me. Maybe she wanted them. Maybe I was pushing her.

Skyller is really hot but is very fragile. That is the thing I love about her. She is just her and doesn't do anything to please anybody but herself.

I just love everything about her. How could somebody not? The way her eyes sparkle, the way her smile lights up the whole room, the way she just makes everything beautiful in every way. She couldn't be more perfect than she already is. I am absolutely crazy about her and I can't let her go.

I pick up the phone and it goes right to voice mail. She's not answering? She almost always answers. I decide to leave the car and walk over to her house since it was a nice day.

................................................
Skyller's POV

I see a passageway of light just so it can be closed and the man who is my "dad" walks in.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here."
"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!!!!" I screech.
"Little girl, yelling won't do you any good. It will just make it more painful for you". He gives me a devilish smile and smacks me with a belt. I holler in pain.

"See. More painful"
...................................................
Matt's POV

I knock on Skyller's door. No answer. I walk in and began to look for her. But my search is soon ended when my foot bumps into a bloody hammer with a note attach to it.

Sorry I have not been updating. But I hope this makes up for it