Four Years Later

(Y/n's POV)

(Timeskip to four years later...)
________________________________

It has been exactly four years since the big "Tord incident" happened and life has started to go back to normal, well...in your viewing at least. After you guys brought Tom to the hospital and getting him checked out, you wondered where you guys were going to live now, since Edd's house got destroyed by Tord.

Luckily, while Tom was out before the incident happened, he bought himself a new place to live, which was an apartment complex with many rooms for all of you guys to sleep in. You were happy and relief after hearing this, knowing they weren't gonna be homeless.

Over time, Edd soon started to get a job at the local cola factory as a worker there, Matt is more mature now and has a girlfriend, although he will, occasionally, still talk about his looks, and Tom and you have been dating for three years now.

While carrying him to the hospital, Tom admitted he had always had a huge crush on you, but was too shy to say it, so he hid it under his emotionless behavior. You were surprised at first, but then kissed him saying you also felt the same way too.

After that, you two were officially boyfriend and girlfriend going out on dates and, even on adventures, showing how much they love each other to one another. Right now, you guys were hanging out in Tom's apartment room, snuggling together while watching "Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell 5" on tv.

"I love you, Tom.", you say happily. Tom looks at you in a loving and caring way and says, "I love you too, y/n. I'm happy to be your boyfriend."

"I'm happy to be your girlfriend too, Tom.", you respond back happily. Soon, the others came back home from work and all of you guys went to bed for the night.

You kissed Tom on the lips and said goodnight to him. He says goodnight back to you too and you all went to your rooms.

Once inside your room, you changed into your pajamas, brushed your teeth, and then went to bed.

You tried to fall asleep, but got this strange feeling of being watched. You thought you were just imagining things and decided to ignore it and soon you we're fast asleep.

However, unknown to you or anyone else, there were two glowing red eyes staring at you from the darkness, plotting ways to make you theirs, forever...