Tomodachi's Diary

Tomodachi's Diary 

........our friendship will only end when our life ends.

foreverblessed and mafemarfzy05 production

All Rights Reserved 2012

- - - - -

Friendship? What really is the true meaning of friendship?  

"Friendship is the relationship between individuals who call themselves friends."

Eh ang Friends? Ano ang magandang ibig sabihin ng friends?

"Friends are those who are always there for you and help you." ito ang karaniwang sinasabi pero para sa akin ang tunay na ibig sabihin ng friends ay . . .

"A true friend is someone who gives a reality check every now and then. Someone who keeps our feet firmly on the ground, someone who tells us when we are going wrong. According to a famous Sicilian Proverb, "Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty."

I kept reading this story about frienship that gave me a good knowledge and lessons.The Tomodachi diary. Tomodachi is a Japanesse word for 'friends'.

I want to share this story .A story that will mark in your mind and heart. This story is not only about friendship but also about family,happiness,trust, romance and others.

PROLOGUE

F5(Friends five)

Saphire Faye Villamayor

Zyria Shayne Mendez

Krenika Irish Fuentes

Xayezi Yoon

Jessica Serrano

The trust between these five friends are such that if one friend falls in trouble, the other will not think twice to help. If the bond between two friends is strong, true friends can endure even long distances. For them, geographical separation is just a part of life. It would not affect their friendship.

They make it a point to stay in touch, even in the verge of being exhausted due to the drudgery of everyday life. True friendship never fades away. In fact, it grows better with time.

They thrives on trust, inspiration and comfort. They come to know, when the other person is in trouble, merely by listening to their "Hello" over the phone. They can even understand each other's silence.

They don't desert each other when one is facing trouble.They would face it together and support each other, even if it is against the interests of the other person. They don't analyze each other; they don't have to do so. They accept each other with their positive and negative qualities.