Loved Again

It was a rainy day and I was laying in bed,tangled in my sheets. I was looking out the window,tears running down my cheeks. I had broken up with my ex Brandon 3 months ago because he was dating me for a bet and when I confronted him about he lost it. He went crazy cause i basically almost beat his ass in front of everyone, basically kinda fucking up his reputation as a tough guy. To get back at me he jumped my brother, basically beat him to death. Not having my brother here is... i cant even explain how fucking shitty it is.I still think about sometimes, like on shotty days like this one where I'm alone, in bed and in my thoughts. As you can see I still haven't moved on a little. There's still something there that I feel for him.

I met Alex 2 weeks after I broke up with Brandon. He was so sweet, he noticed I wasn't feeling the best and me feel better just with his stupid jokes and his smile. He made me feel special, no one's ever protected me like he does.

My phone vibrates, Alex was facetiming me. I look in the mirror my eyes were red and puffy.

"Fuck" I wipe my eyes and answer him.

"Hiiii"

"Hey" I sniffed

"What's wrong?" I knew he heard the sadness in my voice.

"Hey show your face Y/n"

I did what he said and he frowned.

"Y/n not again... I'm coming over"

"Okay" I hung up and layed there staring at my ceiling.

I heard the door open and close downstairs.

"Y/n..."

Then Alex walked in and I lost all self control. I was sobbing and he sat there, holding me while rubbing my back. His hoodie was getting a wet spot from my tears.

"How could he do this to me" my voice cracked

"He's a careless asshole. Let him go, you don't deserve to be hurting like this"

"I know but I still have this feeling for him and I can't seem to shake it off. It's making me go insane. I want to let go but I don't how." I was crying even harder now.

I got up and left my room. Alex called after me. I went to my balcony and stood there, hands on the railing. I was looking down. This is pretty high...if I jump I'm done. But I mean I won't be hurting anymore. My legs make their ways over the railing and now I'm on the small edge of the balcony.

"Y/n! No no get down please"

"I don't wanna hurt anymore Alex"

"Please come back here. Don't do this. We'll figure this out together come on please" he was crying now.

Maybe I should get down I couldn't do this to Alex just leave him here when he did everything for me

I climbed back over and he rushed to me and hugged me. We went back into my room. I didn't know what to say. I had a blank face. I felt even worse now. Why did I even think of doing that. I'm so fucking stupid.

"Don't do that shit to me ever again Y/n. I can't lose you, not now, not when I just figured out that I'm in love with you" he intertwined his fingers with mine.

I look up at him, he had dried up tears on his cheeks. Then that feeling I had for Brandon was completely gone. I just figured out I loved Alex.

"Alex"

"Yes"

"You make me feel like I can be loved again"

"That was my plan all along" his lips curved into a smile

"Well I think ur plan worked" I kissed him lightly.

He broke the kiss and bit his lip.

"Ugh you don't know what you do to me" we connected our lips again putting his hand on my thigh.