Chapter 1

Mary's p.o.v

"Um excuse me that's my hair dye you grabbed." she said .The boy stared at her and said "I don't see your name on it." then he walked away with it .

Mary was pass mad , she couldn't believed he said that so she followed him and when he wasn't looking she grabbed the hair dye out of his hands and ran .

Once the boy realized what she did he chased her , and this went on for 10 mins then he caught her . They were in the back of the store so no one could see them even though they were the only two customers .The boy had her against a wall blocking her so she couldn't run ,"That's my hair dye you took" Mary looked up at him and smirked "I don't see your name on it."

The boy smiled and said " I'm sorry for being rude earlier , my name's Michael ." "Well Michael my name's Mary and I forgive you ." they look at each other and start to laugh .

"Well Mary what do you need the hair dye for?" he asked "I wanted to change the color of my hair , I was getting tired of purple."

Michael then said "I like the purple it suits you , you should keep it and give me the pink ."

Mary look at him and said " Ok I'll keep my color if you keep yours and we put this dye back and hang out later today."

Michael smiled and said"ok ." and with Taft Mary put the dye back and her and Michael exchanged numbered and went home .

Once home Mary thought to herself that it was a good thing she decided to go to the drugstore to not get the hair dye ,but she got something better a hot guys phone number.