11 [Yoongi]

"Argh!" I crumpled the paper and throws it in the can.

It been almost 1828303181 hours since I tried composing songs for him. It's our 3rd anniversary in the next 5 days and yet I still don't have any gifts for him.
I throw myself on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

"Aaargh! I'm a worthless girlfriend!" I covered my face with the pillow and shouted.
"AAAAAGGGH!" sat down and think for a moment. I dialed his number and after 3 rings, he answered the call.

"Yes baby? Miss me already?" I hears him chuckled. It made me feel more guilty! He's been doing all the efforts since the first day we became couples.

"Nae! I missed you so much." I pouted. Lol. As if he can see me.

"Hm, I can imagine you pouting right now." He sighed. Wow. He knows me so well. "I really miss you. I wish we could go home now." he continued.

"Well, you just have to do your best there and after another three days or so, you'll be going back here at Korea."

"It's 7:35 in the morning here. And we are currently eating our breakfast."

"Ommo! Am I disturbing you???"

"No no. It's fine. It's already midnight there, right? Why aren't you sleeping yet? Tsk. You're being stubborn again."

"Yeah. It's 12:38 in the midnight right now. Hm, I'm just going to fin---"

"No. Continue that tomorrow. You might get sick if you'll continue sleeping late. And I don't want that to happen. Especially when I am not there to take care of you." He exhales deeply. Oh no. I made him mad.

"Ok ok. I will sleep now. Don't be mad."

"Promise? Haha, silly. I'm not mad. I will never be mad at you."

"Yeah I promise.." I smiled because of what he said. He is such a sweet guy.

"Ok. Goodnight my queen. Have a sweet Suga dreams tonight. I love you."

"Tsk."

"Why? Did I say something wrong?" I sniffed. I can't take it anymore, I miss him. "Yah! [Y/N]! What's wrong?"

"I-- i miss y-you. P-please go home n-now." I heard him chuckled.

"Aaah. I wish I can hug you and wipe your tears right now. Yah. Don't be sad. I will be home soon. Just like what you said, I will do my best for the concert and another week or less, you'll wake up with me beside you. Goodnight now sleepyhead. I love you so much. Mwah!" I can sense that he kissed his phone.

"Sorry. Hm, okay. I love you too Jagiya. Goodluck with your performance. And tell the boys I said 'Hi' "

"Hm, wait, I'll put it to loud speaker.... Ok. Go. Say hi guys."

"[Y/N]!!!! Hiii! We miss you already!" Guess who that is... Yup. It's V.

"Hi [Y/N]!" the other members shouted in chorus.

"Annyeong V! Hi guys! Goodluck with your performance. Be safe!"

"We will, you too there. Take good care of yourself." -Jungkook

"I will Kookie. Thank you."

"Dont worry, Yoongi has been a very good and loyal to you. He's not even smiling to fans." -Namjoon said.

"Tss." -Yoongi

"Yah Yoongi. Please do smile to fans. I don't want them to hate me."

"How can I smile if you're not the reason behind it?" Yoongi said. OMG.