CHAPTER 31 (Ares Lobregat)

ARES'S POV

when the confliction bigen some cowards covert their self in a Shelter place being hide but the other one has been attacked trying to shoot us.  and willing to killed us immediately.

but behind on what they know... I am not easy to fragile has be defeated by them.  cheater was always a cheater. especially this situation of fighting. they doesn't know how foolish I am. My Dad taught me how to be fight with a foolish people.

and by this time. I killed people's around. I know they hurt my special someone a while ago. they cause her so much pain. that I won't let them to escape from my own law.

it is don't you dare to hurt important people around me. or else I will give you a pain just like a grievous death.

"Dude.tck" pinalatakan ako ni Hades. he's saying someone hinding behind readying to shoot me anytime.

one of the Stanchion I feel someone moving was so Creepy. but he won't fool me as well. I just make him surprised and laugh when I saw his face in Terror. But I don't waste any of a minute or second. I suddenly point a gun on his head and pulled a trigger to make his life end.
.
bang.

bang

halos magkasabay kaming nagpapaputok ji Hades. hindi ganon kadami ang kalaman. that's why it was so Easy to clear them all

the atmospheric was now in a silence. I heard Mocha's voice Trembling. Im worrying and won't let my mind to stop thinking badly situation.

I run so fast towards her Direction. but One thing I cannot understand. I saw Mocha too sudden took a peck on Kratos lips.

I feel so Badly affection. I don't What to do when This Moment now I've been watching. Suddenly everything was getting into my nerves. I feel so much jealous and more pain attack me inside.

I can't understand why Mocha doing this thing. Even I am her boyfriend by this time. that thing that she did on my cousin why she won't ever did it to me.  how I'm so useless boyfriend for her.

hindi ko maintindihan. kung sana alam niya ang ginawa ko. maintindihan ko. pero kanina lang kausap ko she sounds like she so sweet to me.  halatang wala syang Alam. Yes I admit. I did wrong for her. 

masyadong mabilis lang ang nangyari at hindi ko nagawang  itama agad ang mga pagkakamali ko. hindi ko sinasadyang mahalin sya habang nasa ibang relasyon ako.

hindi ko rin naman napag handaan ang masasagot niya ako agad. but on that time I decided to chose her.  ang alam ng lahat kami pa ni Lira.

but No. on that night that Mocha engaging her love on me. kinabukasan non nakipaghiwalay na ako.

I chose Lira to be hurt over her. 

FLASH BACK

"NO  Ares please. I won't let you to breaking up with me.  I can't attempt this Anymore. please don't leave me please.. Babe Please"

I so badly watching while crying in front of me begging my love back on her but I couldn't be.

I Really love mocha by this time. Im feel so lucky that I have Her. oo matagal ko ng kilala si Lira kesa kay Mocha.

and I know Lira was more better than Mocha. pero wala sa kanya ang puso ko. My heart was now Mocha officially caught it.

I love her And I want her to be my one and only

"Im sorry Lira. Please. Im so sorry__"

"no Ares. Nabigla kalang. alam ko kung ano ka. ayaw mo lang akong saktan pero hindi mo mainwan ang nakahiligan mong gawain. its okay. I understand you. take more chix if you want.. but please don't push me away from you. "