Missing

Hey guys hope you are liking the story😂

"Hello, everyone and welcome to Today's news" on My HERO NEWS", here we discover one of our hero's dead at the scenes," what happened to this fellow crime fighter we don't know but we find that majority of his body is covered in stab wounds.

As the news reporter woman said with such urgency setting off alarms on everyone's TVs.

?Huh as the boy jerked up at the loud disturbances that were coming from his tv screen freezing the table catching him off guard.

But as he rubbed his eyes about to turn the tv off he heard the name Denki ring through his ears.

As he stood there eyes getting wider watching her speak, he hurried out and grabbed his coat running to his dead classmate.

he arrived only To See All Might and everyone else shedding tears as they stood around Denki's corpse while the ambulance came and heaved his body from the crime scene.

Denki, " who, why would anyone do this as he cried just like he did for midoriya" whyyyyyyyy?? as he cried more Denki I'm sorry... I'm sorry..... I'm sorry the boy said getting on his knees praying I promise I will find the person who did this to you and take revenge," and for midoriya, I promise todoroki
pledge drying his tears.

So after those encouraging words, he left not saying anything to anyone as he already made up his mind about the whole villain case.

Meanwhile midoriya
After talking with All for one felt pumped up as ever.

I'm sooooo bored he said swinging his legs in the air like a little child.

Midoriya chill we are trying to plan the best way to kill All Might without being notice dabi said analyzing with Tomura.

Buuuuuuut...... as the boy jerked his head up And stared at the two.

OH NO! HELL NAH, NO, y'all ain't gonna be talking to my cinnamon roll no any kinda way toga jump at deku hugging him.

What? What are you talking about we didn't even say anything mean Tomura butted in.

I don't care anyways come on Deku baby let's go put you to bed you must be exhausted as she dragged the boy to his room plopping him on the bed with a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite her last words before closing the door to his room.

Like damn who knew Toga had a Nurturing side.....

But as the night went on midoriya soon found it hard to sleep twisting and turning though the night so the boy woked up rubbing his eye.

Man, why can't I sleep as he said to himself?

Well, I guess I should walk around a little bit as he got up and went to the window looking at the glimmers and colors.

Before jumping out sharpening his vision as he dropped to the ground not making a sound like usual.

So as young midoriya walked the streets he saw thieves, murderers and shootings, and other things that usually comes out at night but as he saw these things he just kept strolling laughing at the sight.

This is another explanation why heroes must go as he grinded his teeth together.

Well, guess I'll leave just these phony ass heroes to handle this Deku said while he smirked walking slowly away.

But soon after getting away from the crime he heard the girl scream out she was then put in a car but he paid no awareness to her and had an emotionless expression.....ugh wish the bitch STFU.

As society then filled the streets under the stars and streetlights.

The screams that filled the air along with blood-stained streets as heroes slowly start to arrive.

Protecting the city as they were put there to do but were they the hero's people thought they were.

As midoriya stood in the silhouettes Studying their moves and actions taking memos on what their abilities were.

Well, that was his specialty after all as he watched the heroes run around like hound dogs trying to find the culprit.

It was funny to see the hero's scampering around like fools but he didn't know why he found it so amusing.

He always liked hero's... or did he"
They really get on his nerves every last one of them. Acting all high and mighty... and U.A high ugh.....
let me not start.

He thought as his notebook became filled with notes
  knowing he would need them later on.

But what he didn't know was whether that it was for good or evil.

Though he didn't feel the urge to save anyone in that attack by the miscreants.

He thought he never wished to ... his past was all hazy and dark whenever he thought about it his head would begin spinning.

Then All Might showed up with some other U.A. pros who came fending the world against sinners never given up.

It was a long night and midoroiya wasn't going to sit there and watch like a stalker.

He wanted to help but he didn't know which side to chose.

Midoroiya became lost in his thoughts shutting everything else out.

His head started hurting while he fell to the ground with his hands on each side of his head.

But as soon as he was about to lose control and go into a rampage a hand had suddenly and lightly tapped his small shoulders.

Midoriya what are you doing out your room dabi said just finishing up slaughtering people.

Oh, I just wanted to get some fresh air by going on a small walk midoroiya said with no contentment at all.

Alright I get it you can go on a walk," I guess it won't hurt anyone just make sure you come back.

Oh and make sure you don't cause any trouble If you know what I mean dabi smirked as he turned back to the empty dark ally way making sure not to be seen.

I won't and I will come back, how can I not I don't have anywhere else to go as Deku gave him a little smile then started walking in the other direction.

He didn't know what to do because he just wanted to walk so he could get his mind right.

But as he was thinking a certain someone bumped into him ruining his peace of mind.

Someone with a hood on and two different color hair" the boy looks familiar somehow.

Sorry, was all Deku heard the boy say.

Hello, guys, it is the end soo hope you enjoyed more chapters coming soon.