broken pieces

Hope you like the story tell me if you think I did good by commenting please comment.

***HEY DEKU!" a blonde hair boy with red firey eyes said in a LOUD!!! tone.
What were you thinking, You think you can be a hero don't make me laugh you can never be a real hero you don't even have a quirk!" as he shouted at the small defenseless boy.

"You know what that means right dumbass, In case you forgot It means that you are utterly and completely useless** he said coldly as his words filledg the atmosphere.

Your such a reject deku, you can't do shit haahaa!!!! As he laughs pointing at him. Now Deku you will pay for standing in my way as he balled his fist gushing explosions from his hands.

***When you become a hero that will be the day hogs fly the boy said laughing again as a group of his companions came and surround the small helpless boy",

That's a lie kac-chan i-I can to be s-strong the freckled boy said as there voice echoed in his mind",

Yeah but with what quirk he said as the flames grew instantly in his hands.

Just wait I-i will get m-mine t-to you'll see as he tried to fight off the gang of boys but failed," as he only ended up on the ground with a bust upper lip that made his lip look huge.

So as the gang of youths left laughing and pointing, taunting him little midoriya just laid there covered in blood, heartbroken

I-i swear I'll show him one day I'll make sure he eats his words as the little boy walked home limping wondering how he will tell his mother the news

20 minutes passed🙂

Hi mom," !Hi, sweetie how was your day she said taking midoriya bookbag," good midoriya said lying through his teeth," your lying son c'mon who did this bruise on your lip did someone hit you she asked worriedly.

!!No no no...this i-i just hit a wall in the school hallways I'm so clumsy, silly me he said feeling nervous," ok well next time be more careful as she said putting on healing ointment to ease the pain," thanks mom he said feeling a little bit better, "no problem honey but y' know we have to go to the doctor today remember to see what quirk you have as she grabbed her coat off the hanger," oh yeah He said grabbing his shoes and hopping in the car hopefully wishing for the best quirk ever

Getting the main result 😣😣

SORRY MA'AM YOUR SON WILL NEVER HAVE A......QUIRK

Omg !! his mother said sadden by the news
What!" said midoriya as his mind went blank.

That was it, the few words He thought he'd never hear in his life became reality and couldn't do anything about it but cry and plead for a better result.

So as the day went by midoriya's mom tried everything to cheer him up but couldn't as the boy went deaf to her Matter of fact he couldn't hear anything no more his dreams of becoming a hero started to crack but despite that part of his life, the dream completely lost all hope when all might himself said it was impossible to become a hero without a QUIRK and at that second Midoriya tried so hard to resist falling apart but It didn't work.

So after that a few years past and before He knew it, high school came around.

But luckily He was able to get into U.A high, not as a hero student but as a person who gives Intel and strategies because He was smarter than everyone in there, He makes up plans quickly and analyze everyone abilities so because of that He pass and sometimes that had him believing that this was his quirk, so with that term He felt happy but each time kacc-Chan would always rub his greatness into his face.