Sickness Part 1

Here's a TomEdd/EddTom story nobody asked for but it was needed in this plain of Wattpad.

After what happend, everybody has been quite shook by it. Matt has lost some appreciation for himself, but not all of it. Tom has been drinking more, but still stable. Edd on the other hand... He's been more distant from anybody else, mainly because his friend betrayed him. Edd loved Tom, how he was so heroic and how he would stand up for anybody else then himself. Edd has to keep it to himself though, now was not the time. Edd just wanted to be happy again, like they did. Everyone has been more distant around eachother, so they all decided to move into one apartment together to get it normal.

Edd was in his room, drawing Ringo in almost complete darkness except for one lamp. Edd sighed and crumbled the peice of paper into a ball and threw it into his trash basket, but it got the rim of it and got into the floor. With the rest. Edd out his hands on his head and thought for a moment. He can't keep going like this without losing all his sanity. He wearily got up and headed for the door. Everybody should be asleep, since it was one in the morning. But Tom was practicing his bass, while singing. Edd stopped and listened for a little bit. Oh, his voice while it's tuned up to music... Edd brushed the feeling off and his face returned to it's pale and unhealthy look. Edd walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cola. The coldness of it burned through his warm hand. Edd walked back to his room to notice Toms singing has stopped. Next thing you knew, a little short male with a blue hoodie popped his head out of the door to see what was moving in the stillness they call home.

"Edd? Why are you up? Shouldn't you be alseep?" Tom questioned as he opened the door fully to get a better picture of him.

Edd shrugged, "I don't know, I could ask you the same..." Even Edd's voice sounded sick. Which he probably was due to being hot all the time and him being pale with a scratchy voice. Tom got concerned that moment.

"Are you sick?" Edd smiled weakly and waved his hand in front of him.

" N-no, just *cough* tired is all, " Toms eyes narrowed into a 'you're lying' face. Tom grabbed Edds wrist and dragged him to the couch. "Tom! I'm really fine! I'm old enough to take care of myself..."

Tom sat him down onto the couch and snatched the soda from the green hooded boy hands. "You're not going to get any better if you keep drinking that diabetes drink," Tom went to go get an ice pack knowing immediately he had a strong fever. Tom went into the freezer and pulled one out, he walked back and out it on Edds head.

"H-hey! T-that's cold!" Edd shivered , "and stop drinking Smirnoff then!"

Tom shrugged, "That's what ice packs do dork and no, that's a different story," Edd crossed his arms and got used to the feeling of icey burns on his forehead. Tom went to go get a soft blanket, and by blanket, Tom grabbed his fluffy checkered one and lay it onto the brit. Tom got him water and Edd drank fine. Tom yawned. "Now, once the pack starts to melt, you can take it off. Do it for me, will you?" Edd got slightly pink.

"If it's for you then okay Tom... " Edd realized what he had said and hoped Tom didn't catch it.

"I'm going back to bed, goodnight Edd," Tom said, finger gunning and winking. He left towards his room. Edd was confused and flustered but snuggled into the alcoholics blanket and enjoyed it's scent as he drifted to sleep that he desperately needed so badly.