Where's Matt Part 6

The two got ready, Edd was panicking about Matt as Tom calmed him down with little hugs and kisses on the cheek. Both of them headed out. Edd called him again.

 "Hey Matt..."

 " Yyeeeeeeeeeessssssss? "

 "Where exactly are you?"

 " Somewhere... "

 "Alright....where is this somewhere?"

 " would you believe me if I said I was at home? "

"No"

"Would you believe me if I said I was on saturn?"

"No"

"Would you believe me if I said I was in Canada?"

" Yes"

"Well I'm not anyway so pssssshhhhh"

Edd heard another voice in the background

" is it Edd again? Don't tell him where we are Matt! "

"MATT WHO IS WITH YOU?" 

" a friend...? "

"Alright, name?"

There was silence for a little bit

" Tttttoooooorrrrrrrrdddddd? "

Edd dropped his phone.

"Edd, you okay?" Tom went to his side.

" n0, Matt's with Tord! I'M CANADA! "

"HOW IN THE BLOODY HELL DID HE GET TO CANADA?!"

" I DON'T KNOW! "

Edd picked up his phone which was supremely fine.

 "MATT I SWEAR TO GOD-"

 "EDD! Chill, he's fine now! A little bandaged up and healing from the whole explosion thing...but fine! He said he's sorry for what he's doing and hopes you can forgive him. He reaaaaallllllyyyyy screwed up. Isn't that right?

Edd heard a mumbled 'yes'.

"Anyway, I'm fine! No need to have a search party! I'll be back...however long it takes to stay here, fly to California...then Norway....and back! "

Edd was speechless as Matt said his goodbye and hung up. Both Edd and Tom had no words to describe what just happened with their lives. They both looked at eachother, Toms eyes white and Edds pupils shrunk. They both started to freak out even Matt said not too. 

Tom was the first to calm down and ended up having to calm down Edd. Since Tom was a fricken shortie, he has to get in his tippy toes so he could put his hands on Edds shoulders. "Edd, calm down, he's fine. He even said so. If Tord is really trying to change, he won't kill him immediately." Edd still had worry in his eyes. "But Tom-" "No buts, he's fine," Edd had successfully calmed down. "Wanna go for a walk?" Edd nodded.

 The two walked down the street, with Toms hand in Edds pocket secretly holding hands. The two chit chatted about normal things like, 'how's your day?' and 'the weather is nice'.  They walked to the park and say down on one of the many benches. They both liked the peacefulness.

 "Y'know, who knew some friends would end up together?"

 "Yeah, it was accidental too," they both laughed it off. Tom leaned on Edd. "Let's just make sure Matts not gonna die though,"

"Yeah, I don't trust Tord fully yet... "

Sorry for the inactivity, I've been super busy with life right now, this is shorter then the other ones but I had to post something before my guiltness overpowered me. Sorry for it again...