lunch.

"Hi! Im hwang hyunjin! Are you doing anything at lunch?" 

What is a prince doing here-

"H-hi! Im jeongin yang-, I-I mean yang jeongin, a-and no, im n-not doing anything during lunch." He some how managed to get out without dying from making long eye contact with the boy while speaking.

The prince-like boy that went by the name of hwang hyunjin chuckled at his response, as jeongin got flustered and madly blushed at the reply, making the other smile widely.

That's a really pretty smile... and why the hell is he talking to me and what am I doing here with this guy that has a face of an angel I-

"Cool! I want you to come sit with me and my friends and we could get to know each other!  I'll introduce my friends to you too, and don't worry, they're friendly. I think you'll like them." the other said, the world some how reflecting how beautiful he was, and as if on cue, the sunlight from outside the window shown on his face while talking, and maybe even brighter when he smiled.

"Y-yeah! I-I would like that, but where do you usually hang out at lunch?" the other replied, still thinking about how a person could look so godly.

"Well it really depends, either the field, courts, or cafeteria. Usually just any spot we find on the campus. Let me see your schedule to see what period you have before lunch so I could show you."

The other half-nodded and gave the paper to the older with no hesitation. The other held his schedule and skimmed over, trying to find any of the same class periods as him.

"Shi-  I-I mean sh-shoot! S-sorry, but uhm... yeah. We don't have any other class together, but our classrooms are really close by, so you could just wait at the classroom you're in for break and lunch. I'll come by and pick you up and we can go from there."

"You don't have to be so cautious around me, so it's okay." jeongin said, laughing at the swear word hyunjin was about to say before cutting himself off.

The other nodded and hummed in response, making jeongin give his famous brace smile.

"Jeongin and hyunjin! I know you guys must be getting along just fine but can you please talk later and pay attention."

"Whatever." hyunjin replied under his breath as he slumped down in his seat.

"Y-yes." jeongin stuttered out, quickly facing the teacher without hesitation and sat with his back straight, face red from embarrassment as the other students kept staring at them, eyes like daggers.

----

Jeongin waited patiently in his math class, chin on the palm of his hand, while the other playing with his pencil, tapping it against the math booklet that was assigned for homework. He glanced at the clock now and then to see how long it would take till lunch arrives around the corner.