lunch 2.

"N-nice to meet y-you too." jeongin replied as he took the others hand while quickly bowing at least 3 times, not wanting to come out as rude and impolite to the older.

"jeongin~ why are you so tense huh~" hyunjin said, in a teasingly mocking voice while pressing his index finger on jeongin's chest, making the younger stumble back a little. Although that's what hyunjin had said, jeongin knew the other was thinking about something else along the lines of "looks like someone has a cruuusshh~", probably using his telepathy mind-reading powers with hyunjin, something that close friends usually have.

"wha-! what do you mean! im perfectly not tense!" jeongin spat back, crossing his arms angerly and pouting, puffing his cheeks out in anger, trying to look intimidating to both hyunjin and chan, but they both ended up cooing the younger boy.

"Aaawww~ look at little jeonginnie, he's so cute~ right chan? chan?" hyunjin looked to his left to see chan stuck in space, his eyes literally glued to the shorter boy.

"chan? are you okay? welp, chan.exe has stopped working. let's go to lunch, jeongin." hyunjin grabbed jeongin by the wrist and guided him out of the sea of desks and students in the classroom, chan then snapping out of his daydream and realized his friends were gone.

Looking left and right around the classroom, he sighed out in fastruation. Once he spotted the two going towards the door out of the classroom, he shook his head in disappointed as he saw jeongin get dragged by the other while both looking at chan. Hyunjin giving a teasingly perverted look, while jeongin on the other hand, had worry plastered all over his face.

"Aish, hyunjin is so annoying." he shook his head once again, questioning why he was friends with the troublemaker in the first place, then again, all of his friends are a bunch of craccheads and weirdos.

Jogging to the front of the classroom to the location of the exit, squishing his way through the other students, and jabbing his side into one of the desks in the process, he had eventually made it out without killing himself along the way. He spotted the two boys down the hallway and tried his best to do what he just did, again, to catch up and reach jeongin and hyunjin.

to be honest, chan was more than jealous to see jeongin holding hands with hyunjin, betting he could be a better 'friend' than the other boy. Running up to them, and finally meeting face to face again, he gave the prince-like boy a death glare as the youngest boy in the middle giggled.

"okay! where are we eating lunch for today!" jeongin said, putting his fist up in the air and gave a bright smile, looking at the two after to see if he had caught their attention, making the two others smile as well from his adorableness.

"Well, one of our friends said that we were all eating lunch in the cafeteria so we could all get to know you easier! I hope you brought lunch money." hyunjin replied, pointing at the younger as if he was his son.

"I don't need too! I made my own lunch today! hehe." the smaller said, giving yet another bright brace smile, making his eyes turn to crescents as he put his hands on his hips as if he accomplished something. After doing so, hyunjin looked like a proud mother, and chan just held his hand at his chest while his heart bursted into millions of pieces at the sight.