𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖓

𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙:
jake bugg

𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖗(𝖘):
grey

𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊:
a field that nobody ever visits
a balcony on a house in the middle of nowhere

𝖆𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈:
smoke, dead grass, a cloudy sky

𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓:
a young man with dark hair and bags under his eyes due to the lack of sleep he gets. He smokes and goes for walks on his own, aimlessly through fields and other abandoned places. He often ponders about life and death whilst stargazing. He likes wearing his old grey hoodie and muddy trainers.

𝖋𝖆𝖛𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖑𝖞𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖘:
"words won't mean a thing, cause there'll be no words where we're going."

𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘:
i have many faint memories of spacing out to this song.

___________________

She sat on the balcony, blowing the smoke from her cigarette into the pitch black sky. She closed her eyes for a moment, only to open them to a young man sat in the chair beside her. She usually would've jumped in shock, but she couldn't. She already trusted the boy; they had similar souls and they both knew that. It was probably what drawn him to her in the first place. He took a cigarette from his hoodie and lit it, whilst she placed her hand upon the glass table. They both looked into the distance as he placed his on top and held it softly. Suddenly everything felt, right.