Intro.

(A/N New fan fic called "The Key" in my works please go give it some love☺️ love you ✌️)

Hey hommies, my name is Lindy Caniff and Im asian. lol your probably like "wth". Well I was adopted by the Caniff's when from China when I was a baby. First things first (im the realist😂)my name is spelled the way you see it,L-I-N-D-Y, not "Lindsay". Lets just say people tend to mispronounce my name more often then I'd like.

Im 16 years old and a sophomore in highschool at West Coast Highschool in California(lol i just made a name up). I have dark hair,brown eyes,tan skin, and Im 5'2. I love singing and playing lacrosse. Im a youtuber and viner like my brother except I sing on my channel/vines and im just better than him altogether because he's stupid.(love you Tay😂)

My best friends and I all met in preschool back in Indiana and then we all moved to Cali together with Taylor, Cameron Dallas, and JacK G in this HUGE house after middle school and well here we are. My group of friends is pretty unique. We call outselves "The bæ squad". The bæ squad includes: Me(obviously), Marie Dallas, Matthew Espinosa, the twins Nash&Hayes Grier, Viola Gilinsky, the twins Ana&Jack Dail, Conor Franta,and Brent Rivera. I know theres a lot of us but we make it work and the haters can go fall down a big flight of stairs like bye felicia. The only ones dating in our little gang is Viola and Brent. They are the oldest out of the group and are basically the "mom and dad" because they give everyone relationship advice and are the most mature but they arent like party poopers if that makes sense haha. Everyone else is as single as a pringle but I ship Cana (Conor and Ana) and Mayes (Marie and Hayes) hard even though all of them are to dumb to realize they have feelings for one another. I for one don't like anyone in our group...kinda. Well thats us, time for the story:).

................................................................

Lindy Caniff: long dark wavy-ish hair,dark brown eyes,tan skin,5'2,pretty fit since she plays lacrosse,sings, and plays guitar.16 years old.

Ana: long straight blond hair, blue eyes,light skin,5'7,singer, and a dancer.16 years old

Marie: medium wavy brown hair, light brown eyes,slightly tanned skin,5'5,fit, and plays soccer.16 years old

Viola: medium curly hair, hazel-ish eyes that change color alot, mixed skin, 5,6, fit, plays guitar, and is a dancer.17 years old

Matthew Espinosa:himself.16

Nash Grier:himself.16

Jack Dail:himself.16

Connor Franta:himself.16

Brent Rivera:himself. 16

Hayes Grier:himself. 16

Taylor Caniff:himself. 19

Cameron Dallas:himself. 19

Jack G:himself. 19

----------------------------------------------

(A/N this is my first fan fic so please dont hate to hard!!!:) if you've read this far well then ur bæ 😂 ok bye)