13

El-

"With who honey? " she asked me, rubbing my back.

I gulped.

"I understand, I leave you be," she smiled and left.

I rolled onto my queen sized bed, but I fell off the other side.

I have a queen because my legs were drooping out the top of my twin bed, call me anything you want but I honestly don't mind being an inch away from 6 foot, it doesn't bother me at all.

I sighed,  getting up and walking over to the door with all time low posters everywhere and pushed it open to my giant jungle gym.

I was on the top level to my left was a giant slide going down, and a staircase going up.

I slipped off my socks and cracked my knuckles.

I began to climb up until I was at the top of my fort, licking my lips at the sight of the giant slide in front of me, a smile tugging at my lips.

I gazed at the drop looking down at the pit of foam balls below me. The balance weights over head. You heard me balance weights.

I won't be able to do this soon.

I quickly ran at the railing tumbling over straight towards the giant drop.

I arched my back, pulling my hands out in front of me. Hanging on to one of the weight.

Flipping on to the next one and doing thay over and over again.

I hung onto the last weight, a drop still below me before flipping and cannonballing straight into the pit of foam.

I lay on top of it panting.

Looking up at my lazer tag climbing wall.

I pulled at my top and lifted it over my head, then I took off my pants leaving me in a sports bra and my gym bottoms. (thats what I call them seeew)

I took a breath before getting up and doing a routine I like to call Joy.

Why, I dunno?

When I was done I heard whistles and I jumped.

I turned around to see Luke standing there, in the door frame cat calling me.

I rolled my eyes as I went to the pit and picked up my clothes and threw on my hi tops, leaving on the same clothing for now.

I ignored Luke completely and sat down on the ground tucking my knees into my chest.

I closed my eyes and thought. Questions are popping up like mad.

What are you going to do?

            and

What if he hates me?

That was all cut off by something sucking on my neck.

I tried my hardest to supress a moan, but failed.

I opened my eyes to see Luke smirking lust in his eyes.

I tugged on his hair and he let out a growl pressing me up against the wall rubbing his hands down my side as they landed on my bum. One hand stood its ground there-

Running it up and down my bum?

Whilst the other went up and down the inside of my thigh sending shivers down my spine.

"Jump," he growled, but I ignored,  no matter how much I want to, we cannot.

"I said jump babe," he growled.