The Flash Back

As confused as I was their was no way they could have been lying I mean a Doctor and two children agree with her. So what was it that i had done? How did i save her and her family? The most important questions i had was what happened to my family and what was the result of the GPE? The doctor said i had suffered from amnesia but i should be fine within a week or so, apparently i suffered some pretty bad blows to not only my head but my body also. I tried to stand back up but my legs were quivering and my body was shaking, i didn't have the strength that i knew i should. "Doctor when should i have my full strength back? I mean i know i just woke up but it shouldn't be long right?" Dr. Schneider, "I would give it a few weeks considering all the surgery we had to do. I'm not sure really how to tell you this but you're lucky son.. you're lucky to be alive.." I embraced the fact i shouldn't have been alive but i didn't care. I'm hard headed when it comes to people telling me things or what i can or cant do. The sun was going down so it must have been somewhere around seven or eight and considering i spent the last 3 years of my life in this hospital in bum fuck Egypt i rather not spend another night here. I asked the doctor if anyone has come to check up on me and he said their were no reports of anyone coming to see if i was okay. Nicole, "You know if you want you to, you are more then welcome to stay with us for as long as you like or need." Me, "I don't mean to intrude on anyone but i appreciate the offer, I promise i wont take long ill be out as soon as i can afford it." Nicole, "Ha-ha that's cute, wait till you walk through the double doors on the first floor." I kinda glacnced at her with an evil stare confused as to what she was talking about. I could'nt take it i had to take a look at myself to see what it is that i looked like after all this tragedy has happened so i had the doctor help me to the bathroom where theirs a mirror in front of the sink and i took a glance. I saw a 5'8 man with baby blue eyes, kinda muscular and toned. Had a scar on his cheek to his left ear and kinda tan. I lifted up my shirt to see an eight pak with scars all around my body. "What made me this way?! Who am I?! What happened?!" I asked as a tear came falling down. "WHY.." Just thin i fell in mid sentence and was back in battle fighting, I saw people dressed in black outfits chasing after my best-friend Chance who was running but somehow they were catching up to him, i had to help him. "Chance this way! I got a plan!" I started running to lead the way as chance followed closely behind me. We came up to my house, "Run in here go to the basement, you know where my dad keeps his piece, get it!" I locked the doors and ran to my room where i grabbed a black case which was pretty heavy it must have weighed about 75lbs. In that case was an AR-15 with a lower receiver pistol grip, 24 inch barrel, it fired 800 rounds per minute with adjustable front and rear iron sights. I loaded that baby up and ran down stairs to chance who had my fathers M16 carbine rifle with a 20 inch barrel, with a red dot and stock that fires 60 rounds per minute. The men that were chasing chance had knocked the door down and without warning chance started firing for his life. I had started shooting at the first guy to come in and the quickly they all made it in taking cover. Chance actually hit two of the men in which counted seven that entered the house. One of the guys must have thought he was a bad ass and came running up towards us so me being a smart ass grabbed the pan that was sitting next to me and smack the shit out of him with it and knocked him out. I shot three and chance shot another one, Chanced yell, "We got them all lets get out of here!" I couldn't leave just yet i needed to grasp that this world is changing a lot for the worse. I went to the fridge to get some water. "Of course! All the water would have bullet holes, we just had to pick this spot to defend". Chance, "Ha-ha it could be worse i mean we could be dead! Just be happy you're alive" An that's exactly what the problem was because i was the only one alive, as we started walking towards the door I heard gun fire and as scared as i was i blind fired my weapon an shot the guy who i had knocked out and rush over to chance. I held him in my arms as he choked up blood and was bleeding from his back dead center in the middle. I screamed, "Chance! No please buddy you can make it! Please Chance I love you little bro! Tears came falling down my face, he wasn't going without me. I cocked the trigger back, pointed it to my head and.. i woke up. "Sean wake up!" My eyes started opening up. "Are you okay? You had a bad fall, were stitching your head up now." I closed my eyes for what seemed like a few minutes but was really four hours. I guess i had fallen asleep again because when i woke up I was being helped out of the hospital, going to my new home.