12hrs Earlier

"Oh no I'm late again" thought Kyle as he rushed to get ready for work. It was the third time that week he was late. He was told if he's late again he will he fired. That job is important to him he can't lose it. He is a single man living in a one bedroom apartment on Oak St. He already owes thousands of dollars to his landlord. He can't owe anymore money or he will go homeless. He has always had a horrible life it all happened the year his parents died. The day is trapped in Kyle's memory. It was a dark foggy night they were on their way home. They stopped at a red light and a 9mm bullet flew through Kyle's Dads head. There was a flash of lightning. Kyle closed his eyes and dropped to the ground of the floor. When he looked up his mom had five bullets laid through her body. The blood slowly rolled down her face like the raindrops on a window when it rains. That's when Kyle began to scream people could here him from miles and miles away and to this day they never found the man who did it. He was on his way home from work when he got a random phone call. " This is the FBI you have 6hrs to take all your belongings and get to the bunker hidden in the middle of the desert". Kyle thought the whole thing was a scam but it wasn't and he didn't know that yet. He parked his piece of shit car in the parking lot not caring about a thing going on around him. He unlocked the door and went inside. He had 6 voicemails all saying the same thing as that call so now he's starting to wonder why six people sent it. What he doesn't know is the temperature outside is beginning to slowly drop it is at 45°F at that very second. Here's the weird part its the middle of summer.