"Ending is the new beggining"

Jimin: What do u mean by saying "too"?
Me: ummmm. Uhhhh....
Jimin: You also like me don't u?
Me: Idk stop questionng me
Jimin: Okay so do you wanna go somewhere?
Me: With you? And for what?
Jimin: Just wait and watch😉
Me : uhhhhh um.... Okay
After u say that Jimin pulls u up in bridal style and takes u to Lisa's bedroom.
*THINGS are about to get dirty*
He doesn't say a single word. He's mouth is just attaached to ur mouth like he wants to finish u just by kissing those lips. But if he can kiss u and make u feel weak. You wonder what is waiting for u before this night finishes. But doesn't matter as long as it's him and u enjoy the kiss. suddenly Jimin starts biting ur lower and upper lip. It hurts a little. But then he soothes the area by his tongue. He's kissing u like there's no tomorrow. Then slowly he starts to take ur top few buttons and left f w buttons. Then he's just kissing ur neck and biting so u feel pain and pleasure at the same time. But when he finds ur sweet area. He flows his wet Warm tongue on it. It's like he wants to taste every part of u.
Then He says, "y/n, if u move when I do things to you, you will b spanked, and you have to obey me and call me daddy otherwise spanking will be done" .
With that word u just stop. Ur heart is beating so fast. Ur afraid that he will laugh at u......
Then he takes off all your clothes leaving u totally vulnerable
Jimin finishes your neck and shoulder he goes down to ur breast making u moan as it is ur sensitive area. He sucks the nipples very skillfully. And biting also. You couldn't help but move a little.
Then you notice Jimin smirk.
Fuck.. ..
Now Jimin is kissing ur stomach area softly as his fingers go right into ur pussy making circles. Then he kisses u suddenly he thrust 1 finger in you.
You just scream then u open ur eyes and see Jimin looking at u wth worried eyes.
Jimin: Are you okay?
Me: Yes. Pls continue
He smirks and thrusts 2 fingers onto me this time. (FUCK IT HURTS)
THEN he gives his mouth the pleasure it needs and starts sucking ur clit as squeezing ur boobs. He's mouth is tooo much to handle. He's warm wet tongue moving around ur area and he js just enough to make u cum multiple times. Without any warning you just cum in his mouth. But he's also gentle huh!
He sucked half of my cum then he got up and I looked where he went and saw he went to get box of tissues and he's like in the middle of me, a tissue in his hands wiping my cums so that I could be prepared for the punishment that was waiting for me.
Then he went to put the tissue box where it was then he came back and suddenly he pulled my legs, brought me closer to him and flipped me.
Me: What are you gonna do now?
Jimin:your punishment
Me: please spank me . I have been waiting
Jimin: Yes baby. But how much ?
Me: Your wish
Jimin: Okay
Then he pulls ur left hand and makes u sit on his lap thw way he could spank u. Then without a warning he slaps harder . You moan , "jimin!" . Thats not my name baby. Bam he slaps again this time so harder maybe u could not walk. Then he says i have to do a lot to you so ......
He took off his pants along with his boxers. So he's also naked😂
He flips u over and thrust in you and you just scream at this sudden pleasure . He just smashes his lips onto yours so u won't feel the pain and he thrusting slowly but deeper in you .
Jimin: " You look so irresistible 😉"
You couldn't take it and you just came. After few minutes Jimin came toooo.
......