|7|

...Explicit...

Y'all I'm really on edge like... should I even finish this damn book?😭

Michael has now been on tour in Berlin for three months. He was now in his hotel room winding down from the hectic day. He was tired and wanted to sleep badly but it's been 3 long months since he had seen Whit and he was missing her more than anything.

Atlanta at Laface Records, it was getting late but Nip and Face were listening to a playback of After We Make Love.

...[Chorus]
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀɢʟᴏᴡ
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ
ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ, ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ɢᴏ

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ
ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ
ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ ɪꜱ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ...

"You did it again, Face." She smiled shaking her head slowly.

He paused the track. "Nah, all the magic comes from you Whitney." He said emphasizing all.

"Well, without my magic, you wouldn't be able to work yours."

He smirked. "Touchè." They giggled.

Reid walked into the studio.

"Whitney, you have a call." He walked over to them, taking a seat.

"Okay, I'll be back, guys." She stood up and made her way out of the studio to one of the desk phones. "Hello?"

Michael sighed in a playful way but serious tone. "I miss you and I'm ready to go home."

She made a playful pouty expression. "Awe, honey, I miss you more and you only have a few more months. You got this, baby."

"I'm freaking lonely and tired." He walked over to the bed to lie down.

She sat in the chair. "I know, I am too but these 5 months are going to go by so quickly that you won't even notice."

"... I want you to come see me."

"Honey, I have to work. Then you're in Berlin."

"So, what that mean? Hop on a plane and come see me, girl."

She smirked. "I don't know if I can. I have to work. I'm going to be busy all week."

"So, you can't take a little break for your man? If you loved me, you'd be here tomorrow." He chuckled.

"No, don't do that. None of that 'if you loved me' bullshit. You know I love you, I just have to work, honey."

"I have a surprise for you."

She tilted her head. "Mmh, what is it? You'll sit up here and say anything just to get me next to you."

"Shouldn't be a problem especially if you're missing me too but I'm for real, I can't tell you what it is so you have to come to see."

She shook her head as she smiled. "So you can't give it to me when you come home?"

He bit his lip. "No, 'cause I wanna give it to you now. It's more than one."

"Tell me what it is first or I'm not coming."

"Ima make you come regardless." He smirked. "..Back to back."