10

Tae paced around his room not necessarily knowing what to do
He didn't know if Jungkook even wanted to see him or hear his apology.

This all came as a shock to everyone, No one has ever seen Jungkook behave that way before
"Fuck it" He said before opening his door and walking out heading straight to Jungkook's room, He knocked lightly and stood there waiting and hoping that the younger would open the door and finally he did.

Jungkook stood at the door in his big red hoodie and his fathers glasses on, His eyes were red and puffy and Taehyung could see the tear stains on his cheeks.
"Can I com in" Taehyung asked quietly and Jungkook moved out of the way letting the older walk in.
Jungkook watched as Taehyung took a seat on his bed by now he didn't know what to expect or why the older was even here.
'Probably came to push me around some more' He thought to himself.

Taehyung motioned for Jungkook to come sit next to him and the younger was hesitant at first but then finally walked near him and sat down.

"Why did you stand up to my dad like that why did you defend me after everything I've done to you" Taehyung asked as the two kept their heads down not making eye contact.

Jungkook didn't know what to say
Why did he do that
He had no idea why he did it, It was like he just snapped.

"I don't know...I didn't like the way he was speaking to you, You don't deserve to be treated that way" Jungkook said and noticed how Taehyung lifted his head and was staring at him.
He didn't know what the older was going to do, Jungkook looked to his side feeling confused when he felt Taehyung's arms wrap around him.
Taehyung was...Hugging him
Jungkook felt conflicted but still wrapped his arms around the older as well.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook" He heard Taehyung say and he somewhat felt content hearing that, Knowing that Taehyung was actually apologizing to him.

"I'm so so so sorry for everything I've ever done to you because you don't deserve it either" Taehyung said again still keeping his grip on the younger, He felt tears hit his skin he knew it wasn't his so it had to be Jungkook's.

"Thank you hyung" Jungkook finally said back and the hug broke the two looked at each other before it was interrupted by Jungkook's stomach growling and Taehyung laughing at him.

"Do you want to go get some dinner" Taehyung asked the younger and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"I can't go out there my mom is gonna kill me your dad probably hates me" Jungkook said shaking his head but Taehyung didn't care.

Taehyung grabbed the younger's hand intertwining their fingers and pulling Jungkook out the door with him.
"It's okay Jungkook I got your back" He said as they made their way down the hallway.

Once they made it to the living room Taehyung spotted his keys on the floor and quickly picked them up he could see his dad and Mrs.Jeon sitting in the kitchen from the corner of his eye but he didn't even spare them a glance and dragged Jungkook out of the house still hand and hand.

"I can't believe they didn't stop us" Jungkook said once getting in the car and Taehyung just chuckled.

"Yeah they're probably thinking about how to punish us"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once in the restaurant Taehyung ordered a steak of course along with other fancy sides meanwhile Jungkook ordered chicken nuggets off the kids menu making Taehyung laugh at him.

"You know you can order whatever you want right" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded his head, Of course he knew that and he did.

"I like chicken nuggets, So good" He said with a smile on his face and for the first time Taehyung didn't give him some rude remark and instead smiled with him.

"I don't think I can help you with your painting anymore since my dad is taking my supplies away" Taehyung said with a frown on his face as he continued to eat.

Jungkook knew Taehyung wouldn't be getting his art supplies back till the older got his grades up and that's when an idea came to him.
"Hyung why don't I just help you get your grades up" Jungkook said and before the older could respond he went back to talking.
"I can help you study for your test and help you with your homework that way you can make good grades and still be able to do your art" Jungkook said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Are you sure" Taehyung asked but Jungkook knew for sure that this could work so he nodded his head.

Taehyung on the other hand didn't know what Jungkook would gain out of this so he didn't feel like it was that good of an idea and just a waste of the younger's time.

"Why would you want to do that you don't get anything in return" Taehyung said and still saw Jungkook smiling.

"Of course I do, I get to hang out with you"