Style smut ((I'm better than her))

Not my art credit to artist(I don't know how drew this...)I fuckin love this ship!!! It is so cute! Anyway, get ready for some shitty smut! They are all aged up(Duh...) 19 in high school, I am so sorry for using the f word, fag... I AM SO SORRY, I HATE THAT WORD! I am pan and I hate it when people call me that so, I am sorry. ALSO FIRST SMUT/FANFIC SO DON'T BULLY ME

Dom: Stan

Sub: Kyle

________________________________________________________________________________

Stan's p.o.v

"She broke up with me...Again! I can't believe this!" I cried into the phone.

"What was it this time dude?" Kyle asked in annoyed tone, figures, because he is my super best friend he had to deal with my bullshit, especially whenever Wendy and I broke up.

"Ummm, I think it was 'cause I was hanging out with the 'guys' to much." I said, I never really knew why Wendy would break up with me, she just sorta...Would, and then Kyle would help me and then we would get back together. Sometimes It would take weeks but never over a month, at least not yet... 

Kyle sighed. "Sorry dude I have to go, my mom is calling me..." I could he his mom screech at him before he hung up. I laid my head back on my pillow, thinking about Kyle, he is such a good...Friend, I sighed, I was lying to myself. I loved breaking up with Wendy, I got to talk to Kyle for hours and he was always there for me. I don't know why I go back to Wendy but I swear I won't this time. I gonna ask Kyle out tomorrow.

Time Skip brought to you buy cheesy poofs because I can

Kyle's p.o.v

I waited for Stan at the bus stop, forced to listen to fat ass talk about death to all gays, I mostly just tune him out, he is not worth my time. "Kyle!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

I looked over an saw Stan. "Hey dude!" I said as I waved. He walked up to me, a little box in his hand. (No, he is not proposing) "What's that?" I gestured toward the box in his hand. He blushed a bright red, probably something for Wendy...

"O-oh, well I was g-gonna ask y-" Stan was cut off by that fat ass, Cartman... (Here it comes, I am so sorry)

"Com'on, the bus is here stop acting like fags!" Cartman yelled. That asshole. I got on the bus and punched Cartman in the arm when I got on. "What the fuck was that for you stupid JEW!" Cartman yelled, I just rolled my eyes. 

Time Skip brought to you by a lazy ass writer so....

We where walking to are lockers, and I saw Kenny flirting with Butters. They were so cute together I wish Stan and I were like that. I had a tenny tinny huge crush on my super best friend. I was Pan, the whole school knew, I got dirty looks in the locker room, much like most of the gay guys here, but Stan always stood up for me. Since he was quarterback, people knew not to mess with me, especially when Stan was around. "Gay!" Cartman yelled, I looked at him with a death stare, "What?" He asked. I just rolled my eyes.

"STAN!" An all too familiar voice yell. God dammit, It's Wendy... Stan turned to look at Wendy, he looked... Upset. 

"Hi Wendy..." He said, I didn't seem like he cared she was here.