Larry x reader 🌧rainy day⛈

You look outside with so much boredom, feeling like nothing because you can't go outside. '
It's raining, yea but I can just go outside and play in the rain with my friends, that's way fun'
You thought to yourself. You go out of your room and before you left to go visit sally, your mom called you

"Y/N ! If you're going to be outside take this with you"

"And this"

"And this"

"And this !"

You were wearing so much stuff all because your mom doesn't want you to get sick. You love her but you don't like wearing 2 layers of clothing that make you sweat.

While you were leaving you looked up at the security camera and walked away, it gave you creepy vibes but that's fine.

While the elevator door was opening you saw Larry, your heart pounded like crazy

"Larry ! Hey man ! How's it going ?" You said
"Hey y/n ! It's going good. I was just about to visit you you know. Why are you wearing that many clothes...?" He asked

"Well my mom thought I was gonna go outside so she put these on me." I replied

While you two were moving up, it was a small bit of silence but all you hear yourself is your heart, pounding, racing, you DIDNT knew what else to do but wait right next to Larry.

-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,,—,,-,-,—,-,-,-,-,,—,-,,-,—,,—,-,-,,

When you two arrived at Sally's apartment you smiled because you really enjoy sal's company. "So do you guys wanna go outside and play in the rain?" I asked, Larry smiles at me, "sure ! Sounds fun !"

"Why not, I have nothing else to do" sal responds.

-,-,-,-,-,-,-,,-,-,-,-,-,-,—,,-,-,-,-,/,-,-,-,-,-,,-,—,-,-,-,

Before we got out I saw how much rain there was and saw a puddle, I ran out but slid for so long I didn't knew how to stop.

"YO Y/N TURN AND TRY AND GRAB A POLE !!" Larry yelled, I got distracted because, it was Larry what did ya think. I turned but hit the pole because I was to focused on Larry.. of course. Larry and sal came rushing "are you okay y/n ??" Sal asks "y-yea I'm fine. I just got distracted..." "what were you distracted by?" Larry asked. I stayed there staring at his eyes... my face burned from blushing. "I have no idea... nor I don't remember" Larry got confused.

Larry handed out his hand and I grabbed it, "aweee that's cute..." sal said, "I don't usually sound like this but, man that's cute as shit." Sal giggled.

I saw that Larry's face was complete red. Well, whatever.

"You need a rain jacket ? I'm wearing another one if you want one." I offered to Larry.

"Sure, my mom will probably get mad at me for not wearing a jacket." Larry responded

While I was handing him the jacket we locked eyes with each other.

Silence...

Just the rain...

"Are you two gonna kiss or what?" Sal said.

I got all embarrassed and handed Larry the jacket and Larry took it without saying anything

"Thank you...." he said.

-/-:-/-/-/-//—/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-:-:

After couple minutes with playing with the rain we wanted to go back inside. So we did, we went on the elevator and laughed about everything we were talking about, Sal left to go back to her apartment and waved bye, she gave Larry this hand signal and i don't even know what it means but it meant something to larry.

It was just me and Larry.

My heartbeat

Being the loudest to be heard by me

"You know... I can walk with you to your apartment, if that's cool with you then-" larry said

"O-oh sure !" I said chuckling.

We got out of the elevator and started walking to my apartment I got stopped by someone grabbing my arm, I looked behind me and saw Larry. I got pulled by his arm and with no warning he kissed me and put his arms around my waist.

With any heart pounding couple minutes ago, it felt like colors spreader all over the place and i felt like I was floating.

We break apart and lock eyes
I had this shock expression and while my eyes widen, I saw Larry smile.

"I love you y/n... I've been wanting to tell you this ever since sal and I met you, I always thought you were wonderful and I'm glad we had a blast today..."

I smiled like crazy, " I love you too larry!! And I'm glad we had a blast..." we stared at each other.

We kissed again but while we did, someone opened a door and it was my mom who saw Larry and I kiss.

"M-mom!!" I panicked for a second and stood there holding Larry's hand while Larry chuckles.

"You two are adorable..." my mom says

The end
(800 words)

Thank you so much for reading this ;) you may request stories with the character you want me to write about, have a dank day ;)