He is Jeolous

It was 8:00 AM when you woke up. Austin being himself he slept in until 11:30. You decided since you challenged him to the ALS ice bucket challenge and he hasn't done it yet you would poor a bucket of ice on him. You went and got one of the GIANT 10 gallon buckets and filled it up with ICE COLD water. Of course being a weakling this wasn't easy for you.

You drug the bucket and pushed it. Finally you got to both of your rooms and you picked up the bucket and put on your knee. Finally you got enough strength to pick it up. You pored the WHOLE bucket on him.

"AHHHH" Austin screamed. You ran out of the room into the bathroom with the bucket. You locked the door. "Y/NNNNN" he screams. You hide the bucket. You walk out of the bathroom innocently and say "sorry" looking up at him In a little kid voice.

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*

You all decided to go out to eat for dinner at Olive Garden. Olive Garden is only about 1 mile away. You all decide to walk. On your way there a boy winks at you, a different boy says your cute,some other boy asked for you number. You could see the anger in Austin's eyes he hadn't speaked since the wink. "Austin?" you ask. "what" he says angrily. "Austin it's not my fault you married a pretty girl" you laugh. "whatever." "AUSTIN!! stop being so Jeolous...babe it was just a couple of boys are you mad at me?" you ask. "i don't know." He says annoyed. you stop In front of him with your hand on his chest."im sorry." you say kindly and you bury your head into his chest in a tight hug. "It's okay baby." he says.

You all get there and have fun

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

When you get back home you sit on the couch followed by Austin. you all decide to watch Anchorman 2. You fell asleep cuddling with Austin on the couch.

-----

How did you all like this one?

Comment for requests!!

Love everyone!!!