Painful Proposal

The shining star of Briarcliff, Sister Jude, known as the stern, diligent, exceedingly responsible and disciplined nun and head of the mental institution for criminally insane, always faced the black hearted circumstances of the life that had taught her as she was the student, whilst the life was actually playing the role of a teacher. Thanks to the adversities, she was being taught to less trust, constantly keep her wits about the others and the prejudices that might jab her.

As Jude canned triple times one of the riots who attempted to escape the façade though the guards were aware of the rebel, the patient still bended down on her hard wood desk, holding his dragged trousers, exposing his bare bum which was clothed in welts and ruddy tint. Signs of the whips damage. The patient, himself, wore a cunning, wicked smirk across his lips with each canning as she was sickly crazy over the middle aged pious woman, dirty talking to her whilst she overlooked him and was rather focused on punishing him rather than listening to his foul babbles. In the corner of his azure eyes he watched her by the way she grasped the wooden, lacquered cane that contacted his pale skin of his stark rear. He wasn't like the majority of the patients who flinched and yelped every time whenever they were punished by Jude. Even demonstrating hints of apprehension and turmoil. He discreetly enjoyed every time when he was in her office for retribution and earned it with whips.

When the blonde lifted up in swift motion her cane to assault the disobedient inmate's butt, she cautioned him, moments before the impending whip:

"Stanley, you should keep your mouth shut or even 40 whips wouldn't be enough for your rebellion."

"Oh come on, beautiful! I like by the way you whip." He spilled the tea impulsively, vulgarly. Stanley, himself, genuinely relished the moments whenever Jude was taunted and easily perceiving his taunts with ire, conquering her. "You should keep me for a bit longer there since it's your hobby to cane patients like me on your desk. Hm?" The younger man didn't halt with his scoffing as he truly beheld the strict sister of the church as beautiful, in spite of she scarcely believed and it was too oblivious for her, due to the fact it has been years since she was complimented about her looks. At least, she was cryptically flattered by addressing her beautiful, although she wasn't in mood to accept compliments at all especially from rattling inmates, mounting her nerves.

Stanley was a man in the beginning of his 30s with short dirty blond, shaggy hair, sly sapphire eyes and pale skin tone, layering his well-built, still appealing body. He was tall circa 6'1 and he was committed as a patient in Briarcliff less than 3 years, due to his lewdness, besides he used to be a drug dealer. What was driving him insane to bones was every time whenever he was sent in Sister Jude's office for punishment, he relished it instead of huffing and protesting like the rest of the inmates. He loved the sight of the exasperated nun with a cane in her hand and testing her patience. Furthermore, he was attracted to her not only physically, however, in peculiar way which she really can't put her finger on and was beyond disquiet. Fortunately, she didn't find him physically and sexually attractive as much as he did at all.

"I warned you, Stanley! One more dirty talk or taunt, and you will..." She menaced through clutched teeth, canning him without warning though he had expected it and he didn't flinch at all. Moreover, Jude was weary and it was almost in the end of the day. All she craved for was to finish with her whips and to have an extra, good night sleep to calm her mentality and physical vitality.

"Oh, sister! I didn't know how kinky you are and probably you used to be before to..." He was cut off by her when she leant forward as her face was barely an inch away from his, attempting to petrify him in unthinkable way to haunt him for the rest of his days.