Karasuno Confessions

ASANOYA~
After a game, no matter what, Noya hugs Asahi or Asahi hugs Noya. It just depends who's first. At one practice game, they lost 20-25. They know that both are sad and so they have their ritual hug. It's not the normal, average, three second hug. This one was around a half minute long. When Asahi tried to pull away, Noya buried himself into Asahi's chest and said "I love you."

KAGEHINA~
Kageyama has been avoiding Hinata, but Hinata didn't know why, considering that they went to the same school, same class, same volleyball team. One day after school, Hinata was so tired of Kageyama avoiding him, so he ran to him and almost yelled at him. He muttered an inaudible answer. Hinata re-asked the question and Kageyama yelled:
BECAUSE I THINK I LIKE YOU BOKE!

DAISUGA~
They like each other. They know that, the team knows that, but they weren't dating. Michimiya was dared to kiss Suga or Daichi by her own and their volleyball teams. She shipped Daisuga HARD and knew that Daichi would be more mad than if she was to kiss him on front of Suga. So, she kissed Suga on the hand because he knew that it was the team's fault. But, he didn't know that Daichi was there. After Michimiya left, Daichi came to Suga and said "I thought you liked me-I thought you knew that I like you," with an overprotective boyfriend-like attitude. Suga kissed Daichi on both cheeks, one for caring, one for being a cute idiot, and one on the lips, because he likes him too. He walked away after that and Daichi remained frozen for a while.

TANOSHITA~
Tanaka wanted to do a giant promposal style confession to Ennoshita after hearing about Western customs from a foreign student. But, it ended up with Nishinoya's head stuck inside a tuba, ducks flying everywhere, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi barricaded using music stands, Suga stuck to the ceiling, Hinata and Kageyama throwing snowballs at each other, Daichi freaking out, Asahi curled up in a ball in a corner and a small fire in the band room. Nobody knows what happened. It could only have been described as a mess. Ennoshita just happen to pass by and amongst the chaos, Tanaka was holding a flower bouquet and confessed.

TSUKIYAMA~
It was another normal hang out at Tsukishima's house until Akiteru came home saw them watching a movie and said how he didn't want to mess up their date and left again. Yamaguchi's face went red, and Tsukishima held Yamaguchi's hand to see his reaction. Yamaguchi asked why he was holding his hand. Tsukishima replied, "We are dating, aren't we?"