Chapter 2

Before writing this chapter I want to thanks everyone who has read this story and reality of life, thank you to everyone who has  read and because of you guys  reality of life is #2 in incident,thank you so much everyone I'm very blessed that everyone is liking the story. And a caution that in this Chapter  there will be included a rumor which I have read and not factual only rumor. Thank you once again dear readers.

THE OVAL OFFICE (WHITE HOUSE)
Hillary was in the Oval Office staring at the window thinking. "Thank you god for making wonderful things happening during my presidency." She thanked god, she remembered how in the 2020's election she surprised everyone including her own family members when she announced that she was running for president again. The reason why she ran again? Because of the candidates and America's future. When she began hearing rumors that Donald Trump was running again and a celebrity Kanye west would be running as well she knew she had to do something. Donald Trump was already bad but Kanye West was certainly much worse person to run for presidency. Though the senators who were running were a good choice. Thought Hillary. But that time she was ready, "As they say third try is a charm". She chuckled at that. And here she was now becoming the first women POTUS. "Ooh the feels" she thought. From FLOTUS to Senator to becoming POTUS. She came out of her trance after a knock in the door
It was her secretary Susan James. She was a tall, slim lady in her thirties with black hair. She was sweet, caring and lovely as well as professional. She had all the qualities of a nice secretary. They had been friends since the first presidency campaign, she had been one of her staff, one of the trustworthy ones, Hillary was glad that she was her secretary. "Excuse me ma'am, I have a news ". She paused then continued. " The Mars citizens have accepted the invitation and now they will be coming in a week's time from now". " wonderful" replied Hillary. "And you are required to make the announcement today at 3 pm, she said handing her the important papers and the announcement script. After handing her the papers she began going when Hillary said " Susan we are good friends  no need to be formal and call me ma'am you can call me Hillary like always". " but you are the president now!" "How can I call you by your name?" "Ok so as a president I order you to call me Hillary", now you can't refuse a president can you know? Smirked Hillary. "Ok as you say President Hillary". Smiled Susan at her, and with that she went out.

NASA HEADQUARTER (Micheal's office)
John, Micheal and George were sitting in Micheal's office discussing. Micheal was sitting on his desk while George and John were sitting opposite him. " Now that the Mars Citizens have accepted our invitation it's finally the time when both the planets Citizens meet, what a historic moment this is"! Said Micheal to the other men. " Ooh yes indeed" replied George "indeed". "And it happened mainly because of you guys" said John. "Yes we did but not without President Hillary's support if she wouldn't have said yes we could not have done it as President Trump refused us. "Ooh yes it had gutted us a lot". Said George remembering it. " Never mind what happened in past happenEd in past no need to remember it". Said Micheal. "Apparently today at 3 pm President Hillary will announce it to the world". "Ooh that's great replied George, " but sorry I need to go have some important works to do at my office". "Yeah me too". Said John.
They shook each other's hand and went to their respective works. But Micheal didn't knew why but he was feeling like something bad was going to happen he didn't had a good feeling suddenly. "Must be my nerves". He thought."it is finally happening that's why i am excited and can't believe that it's happening"with that that he shrugged his thoughts and went outside to get some fresh air.