You belong with me (An Austin Mahone love story)

Chapter one

Jades pov

I looked out of the taxi window at the pouring rain. That was the one thing I definatly would not miss about London. I looked across at my best friend, Craig, and threw him a half smile. He had tears in his eyes, he's such a girl. I swear, sometimes I think I should be the guy and he should be the girl!

Craig has big blue eyes and and annoyingly tanned face. He can tan anywhere and I'm here as pale as a piece of paper! He has the same hair as Zac Efron had in high school musical.

He gets alot of female attention from our fans. I'm talking Bieber-like attention. Considering most of our fans our girls, he always got noticed wheras I can just stroll around unoticed. Sometimes  it annoys me that I don't get the same recognition as he does, even though I put in just as much effort as he does. Honestly, people just don't see how amazing I am!

The taxi stopped,

'oh joy we're stuck in traffic' I heard Craig mumble.

I shook my head at him and stuck on my beats. I couldn't believe we were on our way to the airport to go and live in the states! It was a dream come true for the both if us.

'Written in the stars' by Tinie Tempah came on in my ears and memories of our first audition came flooding back to me...

Flashback

'Okay, so when you get on the stage you stand on the big X and listen to what the judges have to say understand?'

My hand was trembling. This was judgement day. Our big break (hopefully).  We were auditioning for The X factor.

End of flashback

Although we had only known eachother eight months, Craig and I just clicked. When we sung together as a joke, we actually sounded quite good together. We sent in an application to the show as a dare and didn't realise we'd get put in front of the judges.

Going on stage in front of that many people was terrifying. I thought I was going to drop the microphone. We got on stage and started to joke about with the judges, especially Louis Walsh, and I got much more relaxed.

We took a big risk singing written in the stars, well more the fact I was going to rap an original verse. A girl rapping an original verse, we weren't sure it would pay off, but thankfully it did! We made it all the way to the final and were runners up.

We have been offered so many jobs since then and I couldn't believe we were even offered one in America.

But driving to the airport made me realise that although we would  be famous, I couldn't see my family. The thought frightened me, after all a seventeen year old girl shouldn't be moving country. But I had Craig, my best friend, and I knew we could do it.

Authors note

Okay so this is my very first time writing so its probably terrible... I know this chapter was quite short and stuff but I just wanted to see if much people would be reading it... comment what I could dp to improve the story or my writing skills and stuff cause I know I don't have any... haha oh yeah, Austin will be in the story soon:) thanks for reading:)