Chapter 3

Jades POV

2 Months Later

Recording has been so much fun. We were happy and sad at the same time to finish up the album. We'd miss recording but we were so excited to get out there and promote the album! Also, the two of us got an amazing offer to be new characters on Glee! As if Craig and I would be singing AND acting!

We met with Jake, my manager for solo stuff, but Craig and I's manager for glee. Craigs mom is our manager for stuff we do together and represents him for solo stuff.

Jake had exciting news, telling us that Ryan Murphy wanted us to get some performance and air time in America before we start Glee, just to get us a bit more well known in America. Somehow, I had scored a 10 episode arc on Pretty Little Liars! That's my favourite tv show! Craig got a guest starring role on The Big Bang Theory! We are so blessed!

The best part was that we would be performing on the Kids Choice Awards! When we found out we would be performing on the show we attacked eachother with hugs, then it somehow turned into a pillow fight!

KCAS

Wow. As if we were about to perform on the KCAS! It wasn't the stage indoors, it was the orange carpet one. So all the celebrities would be able to stop and look. How nervewrecking!

I wore an army camoflauge playsuit, going to my ankles. It's a kids show, not much leg should be shown! Craig wore jeans, a t-shirt with spongebob on it and a red varsity jacket.

We were pumped to get on stage. Like SO PUMPED! We were happiest performing, all the problems we've ever had with paparazzi seemed to go right out of our minds. All that mattered was us, our family and our fans. All we want is to make them proud of us.

Due to the fact basically no one knew us, we didn't have to do any press or pictures. We went straight to the stage. This was it.

3rd persons pov

The announcer welcomed a new act to stage.

'Now, coming off the X-factor stage. to the KCAS, please welcome X-factor runners up CRAIG AND JADE!

A good-looking tall, blonde boy with brown eyes jumped up and jogged towards the front of the stage. He had a smile on his face that seemed contagious. Everyone in the crowd was suddenly smiling and a few familiar faces stopped to watch. One Direction, Little Mix, Austin Mahone, and the Kardashians just to name a few.

Next a girl stepped on, with shoulder length brown hair, a perfect smile and the biggest blue eyes you have ever seen. She seemed more nervous than the boy, but once the crowd started to cheer and wave, she seemed to relax and wave back.

The music started and they sung 'want u back' by Cher Llyod. You could see the friendship between the two. They smiled at eachother and always looked into one anothers eyes. It almost looked like they could have been singing the song and it's meaning to the other.

Once the music came to an end, they smiled like cheshire cats and thanked the crowd. The girl, Jade, scanned the crowd and looked star struck when she seen someone watching her. The camera quickly tried to find who she had been staring at, but she ran off stage before they had the chance to find the person.

Jades POV

Craig and I jumped off stage and embraced eachother in a big bear hug. We were over the moon, the performance went so well!!

'Jade I cannot believe that we just sung on the Kids Choice Awards! That was incredible!'

'I know! And did you see celebrities stop to watch us?! Niall and the lads, the girls, AUSTIN MAHONE and Khloe, Kendall and Kylie! We have to go out and say hi to them! It feels like I havn't seen Khlo in forever!'

'It has only been two weeks you potato'

'Yeah well, I miss her! And Kylie, and Kendall, I know you miss Kendall too Craig' I said, messing with him. However, I was not expecting the blush on his cheeks afterwards! Maybe my matchmaking skills would have to be put into place.

It's kinda hard to set Craig up. Just before we began the live shows of X-factor, he and his girlfriend of 2 years broke up. He took it quite badly, and although I do think he is over her, he's still very catious about going on dates and stuff.

'awwwww you lil cutie Craig, having a thing for Kendall' I teased, pinching his cheeks.

'I swear Jade, shut up! Mahone is out there I'll make sure he remembers your outburst of happiness'

'Go for it Craigy' I told him, knowing he wouldn't.

'Okay, see ya later' he waved as he walked away. I laughed and went off in the direction of Khloe.

You probably want to know why a 16 year old is friends with Khloe Kardashian Odom. Well, at the start of the year we were both in Celebrity Big Brother for three weeks back in England. We really clicked and both made it to the last two! (I won, just saying) Ever since, we've still been so close, and now Kendall, Kylie, Craig and I are four best friends.

As I hugged the girls and we had a quick chat, Kylie asked me why Craig was talking to Austin Mahone.

I spun around to see them both laughing looking at me. This doesn't look like it's going in my favour at all. I told Ky I' be back, and I walked over, nervously twiddling my thumbs.

'Hey Jade, me and Austin were just talking about X-factor, remember how happy you were to meet him?' Craig asked, with a michevious glint in his eye. He was so dead. But I couldn't think about that now. Austin Mahone was in front of me.

I took in every feature of his body, his flawless skin, perfect nose, those beautiful brown eyes that I got lost in and his lips. He had, what looked like, extremely kissable lips. My eyes lingered on his lips, then stared into his big eyes.

He was perfect. I mean I knew he was perfect but seeing him this close in person, he was just, wow. He'd never fall for someone like me though, he deserves a much prettier girl.

Although I don't let my insecurities show, they're still there in my head the same as every other teenage girl.

'Austin come on I have to take you in' Dave said, interrupting my drooling session.

'Yeah okay bro I'm coming' He then turned to me and Craig. 'Keep up the work guys, that was a great performance. Do me proud yeah?'

Me, being me, couldn't speak at the compliment. I just stood there staring. But Craig, covering for me (psycic powers again remember?) was quick to reply.

'Thanks Austin, seriously means alot. We'll see you around'

They did that typical guy fist hug thing and Craig started to make his way back to Kendall. Note to self: he's crushing, hard!

Austin looked right into my eyes, smiled his beautiful smile, said 'Bye Jade, you look great' gave me a hug, then left.

Austin Mahone just hugged me. The mahomie side of me wanted to scream and do a dance like the last time, but I had a bit more self control. He smelt so good and the compliment he gave me melted my heart.

I had a serious crush on him. But to him, I was just another mahomie.

----------------------------------------

So ehhh... pretty boring story yeah? haha no one is reading, commenting or voting... dont know if i'll bother continuing... but we'll see:) comment fan vote:)