Add In: Volga

As requested from @Peitrow66 ~~ Apologies in advance if I get anything wrong about Volga, I never got to play Hyrule Warriors so i'm just going off of Wiki information and Youtube videos. He's a really cool character though so i'm glad to find more out about him~~ 

ALSOOOOOO CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THE FACT I THOUGHT THIS MAN HAD A BEARD.... BUT ITS A CHIN GUARD CONNECTED TO HIS HELMET??!?!!?!?!?! WHY IT LOOK LIKE A GORGEOUS BLONDE BEARD THING?!~~

Also I don't like being lied too so VOLGA'S GONNA HAVE LONG RED TO LIGHT YELLOW HAIR EVEN THOUGH THAT MOST LIKELY IS A PART OF HIS HELMET AS WELL XD ~~

okay i'm done now... to the story!~~

When y'all Meet: 

You were calmly and lazily swimming around the water temple you protect, it's also where you've decided to keep all your treasure and as a the water dragon, where's a better place then in th water where you can easily get to but others? Not so much. Today was a nice peaceful day, there weren't any storms causing the water to go crazy, no other creatures got near your treasure, The sun was shining making parts of the water shine like little crystals, there's a loud threatening roar out in the distance.... wait? 

Quickly moving up to pop your head out of the water you look around to pinpoint where the sound came from. It sounded like another dragon was uncomfortingly close. Looking back to the temple you deem it safe to leave for a small while and swiftly start to follow where the roar was emitting from. 

After a small amount of time pass you near a coast of land where you could see many people in armor fighting against one man. The man was noticeable larger and more built then the rest with an interesting shaped helmet. Dunking down in the water with only your eyes and top of your head above you slowly swim closer to the encounter with curiosity. 

As you neared the large armor clad man let out a loud roar like the one you had previously heard as he jumped in the air and transformed into a fire dragon. Huge compared to the men below him but smaller compared to you. He dived down into the army and took out a good chunk of them in one motion before turning back to his human form. Turns out your assumptions were correct.

The fight continued on for a good amount of time before a knight wearing green eventually striked the fire dragon down and left with what remained of his allies. After you confirmed every human had left you slowly pulled your scale clad body up and onto the shore before switching to your own human form. Your body shrunk down to that of a human, one with (h/l) (h/c) hair and bright (e/c) eyes with slitted pupils. 

"You sure took quite the beating from a mear, 'child'" You mock what he said earlier with a soft chuckle to yourself before starting to look over the man's body and cleaning his wounds. He made a low grunt and stared up at you with half lidded eyes, no doubt trying to keep himself awake for either pride or hidden fear. You gently take his helmet off and cover his eyes. "Rest, you'll be fine with my help." 

(I know I never made this ^ Scenario but.... I felt inspiration to do this one for Volga so yeeeaaaaah, let me know if you guys want this scenario for everyone else)

Cuddles: 

Whenever you and Volga cuddle it's always you initiating it first, whether he wants it or he's lying to himself. He'll never admit that he loves being able to hold you close to him, its always the best moments as you, without a doubt, always feel protected and safe in his strong arms.