Chương 3

I don't own KHR or Naruto, Amano Akira and Masashi Kishimoto does.

Skylark

"Bring it on, you jerk! Anything you throw at me I'll give it back a thousand fold!"

- Uzumaki Naruto

Naruto

At the Academy, Naruto had never been a good student, nor did she liked to study. Not that the teachers helped. Most of the time, they used their time to sabotage her or make sure that she didn't listen to the most important lectures. She had thought that it was bad, but watching Tsuna being humiliated in front of everyone again and again, Naruto decided that she had it a little easier.

Different from her that went looking for trouble and fights to get attention, even that bad, Tsuna didn't even try. The universe itself placed the fights, troubles and embarrassing situations in front of the boy without he even doing anything that explained why that was happening to him. Poor Tsuna was like a human magnet to bullies and to her ire; he just accepted it with his head low and not even a single complain.

Naruto crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes dangerously as Nezu – The bastard long lost brother of Mizuki – smirked as he rubbed the last test they had done three day ago in Tsuna face. Her mood didn't get better when her classmates started laughing at her friend misery, with exception of Yamamoto and Kyoko and Hana.

I can't kill civilians. I can't kill civilians. I can't kill civilians. I can't kill civilians. Naruto snorted at her new mantra. Forget it; if he keeps acting like this, I can always scare him enough to make him flee from the country.

"Uzumaki!"

Naruto took a deep breath in an attempt to remain calm and to not jump on her science teacher and strangle him. Turning her attention to the man, she raised an eyebrow rudely, smirking with pure satisfaction when he growled.

"Yes, Nezu-sensei?"

Since Nezu discovered that she was Tsuna's best friend, something Naruto liked to announce to the world every time someone tried to hurt her friend or talk about him, he created a hatred almost as large as the one the civilians from Konoha held for her. He began to try everything in his power to humiliate or reprove her, but Naruto hadn't survived alone all those years ago without some tricks. She was really good at cheating and making people lose their jobs. And let's just say that Nezu almost lost his when the principal found out that he had given a thirteen years old girl a test meant to a High School student.

"Strong acids have a pH scale of?" The question was so easy that Naruto had to incline her head confused.

Good thing she didn't stop sending clones to the library after she was forced to go to school. If it wasn't for them, everyone would have started to call her Dobe already.

"0 to 4."

"Correct." He growled.

Naruto was ready to question him when the classroom's door opened to reveal the principal who was holding a folder in his arms.

Oh, so this is why dattebayo! He knew that the principal was there.

"Good morning everyone!" Said the principal with a big smile on his face. "I need to talk with Nezu-sensei, so you are all dispensed for the day!" Everyone cheered. Naruto on other hand was a little suspicious when the small man looked at her. "Please Uzumaki-san, tell your uncle that he don't need to worry anymore."

She nodded even confused by his words.

What Uncle? I don't have a – Ah! He's talking about the old man! She grinned. Maybe I should buy that instant ranmen he likes so much for dinner today. I never thought he would talk with the principal after I complained about Nezu-teme.